Started dating a girl that I'm older than her mother! Now I'm feeling weird about it.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that I'm on my own and my legal problems with my sons mom are behind me for now I decided to get back in the game. Between raising my son and running my business I have a ridiculously little amount of time for my self so I'm looking just to have a little fun and not looking for anything serious.

This young cashier at the self check out at Walmart has always been flirtatious and a couple weeks ago she commented on the sloppy Joe's in my basket saying she has never had homemade sloppy joes and only has had the ones at school. I told her I'd make her some one day and she said "bet" and gave me her phone number. I'm in my mid 30's but you would never be able to guess it and after talking to her on the phone found out she is only 19! I was hesitant at first but I decided to meet up with her for some tacos and she was actually a pretty cool chick.

She told me her mom is only 31! At first I was like what the fuck after doing the math on her and her mom's age difference then it dawned on me...I'm a significantly older than this girls mother!

I told this girl the deal about me not wanting a relationship and said the whole mom thing was weird but she hasn't stopped texting me since we went out. She came over this weekend while my son was with his mother and ended up getting the D. Now I feel a bit creepy about the whole thing. Normally I wouldn't have cared and would have hung that one on the fridge but I think my son has changed me forever and gave me a conscious.

How long before you find out she's only 16?

Jesus Christ she better be really hot. I'd say pics or GTFO but I'm afraid I could then be implicated somehow...

Yeah. That math works better than her mom was pregnant at 11 and gave birth at 12.

Two forms of ID at all times.
Her mom is from Trinidad appertly shit like that isn't all that rare there.

Not only are you poor (shopping at Walmart).

You also have poor taste in women (shopping for them at Walmart)

And you're a pedo (Giving the D to high school kids at Walmart)

Not only are you poor (shopping at Walmart).

You also have poor taste in women (shopping for them at Walmart)

And you're a pedo (Giving the D to high school kids at Walmart)
How long did it take you to think all that up?

Yeah. That math works better than her mom was pregnant at 11 and gave birth at 12.

Two forms of ID at all times.
word.
what in the fuck?

that's what struck me the most in the op.
Is it true that walmart tribes start procreating at such an age?
I fucking refuse to believe it, as I've been inside several of those, and nothing suggested such peculiar tribal traditions.

Last edited:
Post pics ts. Your sherbros can all be witness statements saying she looks 19

It took a while for it to dawn on you that were a couple years than the mom? I'm bad at math too man, but shit.

brb-imagination-o.gif

Wow ts.why did u fck her if u dont want a serious relationship! Ul hurt his feelings

Wow ts.why did u fck her if u dont want a serious relationship! Ul hurt his feelings
Wow, dude. You look just like Coco Martin!

And LOL at this thread. TS should know that he's not getting a dime of child support from a Wal Mart clerk , if he should get knocked up again. :D

Last edited:
Be careful and check ID's. Then have threesome with chick and mom.

So homemade sloppy joe's turn college girls on? BRB.

Back