Starbucks Coffee Tastes Like Doo Doo Confirmed

I grow my own food.
47b0c83873f301435e3397a873fca75c.jpg
Take a bath, you damn dirty hippie.

I tried Starbucks once when the first one opened in Toronto back in the '90s. I took one sip and threw it out. I have no idea how that place makes money.

Dunkin' Donuts

No it's not.

In one day it isn't, but kept up over an entire year it would be quite an addiction.

Averaged out over a population that is pretty heavy.

Of course, I am taking that comment at face value that it is indeed the average. Who knows if it's actually true.

Still can't believe anyone went for coffee being fancy. It's not a fancy thing. Folgers, nescafe, etc. Down the hatch. Wake you up amirite?

It's amazing how far some people will go to try and squeeze immigration into a topic...

In one day it isn't, but kept up over an entire year it would be quite an addiction.

Averaged out over a population that is pretty heavy.

Of course, I am taking that comment at face value that it is indeed the average. Who knows if it's actually true.

I don't think that's a per capita figure. I've seen much lower quoted per capita.
There's a lot of tea drinkers here.

I tried Starbucks once when the first one opened in Toronto back in the '90s. I took one sip and threw it out. I have no idea how that place makes money.

Are you one of those people who buys coffee at Get-n-Go and then talks about how horrible Starbucks is?

That's the vibe I'm getting from most of the posters in this thread.

LOL, that company has its marketing shtick figured out. Lots of guys I work with are Vets and are all about it. I never got the "identity" branding for commodities, nor do I understand how the hell being SOF owned relates to coffee.

If they treat their folks well I'm all about it, though. I think Starbucks is a joke, but same deal, I guess they treat their employees well.
I think Evan paid for Mat Best, JT, and like 3-4 other people to uproot from Texas and move to SLC and then Mat and him slammed BRCC, Leadslingers Whisky, and Article 15 clothing all in one big unit almost.

Having Heather Lynn's tits in your marketing probably helps

Are you one of those people who buys coffee at Get-n-Go and then talks about how horrible Starbucks is?

That's the vibe I'm getting from most of the posters in this thread.
Starbucks to me is overpriced and I feel like I am drinking ash.

Last edited:
I don't think that's a per capita figure. I've seen much lower quoted per capita.
There's a lot of tea drinkers here.

Those are far more believable numbers.

But holy shit Netherlands at 2.5 even from that site. That's crazy.

Still can't believe anyone went for coffee being fancy. It's not a fancy thing. Folgers, nescafe, etc. Down the hatch. Wake you up amirite?
Instant coffee is awful. Like, I'll deal with it on camping trips because little awful experiences add to the frisson of being in the wild. I think there's a lot of middle ground between Folger's and overpriced and over roasted Starbucks crap

Honestly I think McDonald's sells a rather nice cup of coffee for a dollar. Dunkin Donuts too. I'll hit up Timmies if I'm feeling exotic.

Bygod their ordering app sure is convenient though. Fuck waiting in line, I just hit order as soon as I'm off the metro and by the time I walk 2 blocks, already done and I'm on the way to the office.

A rather ambiguous ad. One could easily take it to mean that waitresses shouldn't get away with spilling coffee and should be beaten like they would be at home.

The youtube comments on that video are hilarious

Back