Starbucks Coffee Tastes Like Doo Doo Confirmed

Seriously, it's terrible. I won't even drink it free.

Covfefe tastes better
SinfulHairyCatfish-size_restricted.gif

Think a lot of the food industry is filled with unhygienic workers

Prob don't wash their hands, wear gloves, hair nets etc

People who drink their Starbucks coffee are now literally shitlibs

I guess those Starbucks snobs can't laugh at my instant coffee anymore.

"No, no, YOU'RE drinking shit!"

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...s-costa-and-caffe-nero-iced-drinks/ar-BBDnwZ2

It's from the Beeb so you know it' s true. Poo Poo bacteria swimming in your venti mocha.

My question is whether they've uncovered an international poop contamination conspiracy involving baristas. Because how else would your coffee get so frothy?
92cd9d8c7ce57f110a2ea51c30a99543.gif
why link a story from msn instead of bbc then?

the report is about dirty ice in the UK. you fucks talk all about fake news yet perpetuate it all day long.

why link a story from msn instead of bbc then?

the report is about dirty ice in the UK. you fucks talk all about fake news yet perpetuate it all day long.
What's got you all pissed off? Are you a Starbucks drinker or something? Take a deep breath my good fellow. I saw the story on MSN, so I linked it. There's nothing fake about that.

This is a fun thread, can you please go be angry about whatever you are angry about somewhere else?

I wonder if there is any relation to Starbucks commitment to hire refugees from an area of the world that wipe their ass with their hands?

<{clintugh}>

Starbucks is awful. May as well drink liquid asphalt.

What's got you all pissed off? Are you a Starbucks drinker or something? Take a deep breath my good fellow. I saw the story on MSN, so I linked it. There's nothing fake about that.

This is a fun thread, can you please go be angry about whatever you are angry about somewhere else?
this is the war room

Back