Starbucks Coffee Tastes Like Doo Doo Confirmed

Jorge Luis Borges

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...s-costa-and-caffe-nero-iced-drinks/ar-BBDnwZ2

It's from the Beeb so you know it' s true. Poo Poo bacteria swimming in your venti mocha.

My question is whether they've uncovered an international poop contamination conspiracy involving baristas. Because how else would your coffee get so frothy?
92cd9d8c7ce57f110a2ea51c30a99543.gif

Well that's the worst news for Starbucks since the election.

Their flagship drip coffee tastes like burnt asshole.

Maybe it's so the $8 fancy drinks are more enticing by comparison.

One of the few American franchises to utterly fail here.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...s-costa-and-caffe-nero-iced-drinks/ar-BBDnwZ2

It's from the Beeb so you know it' s true. Poo Poo bacteria swimming in your venti mocha.

My question is whether they've uncovered an international poop contamination conspiracy involving baristas. Because how else would your coffee get so frothy?
92cd9d8c7ce57f110a2ea51c30a99543.gif

This is amazing to me as I'm currently in the midst of a months long setup procedure for my company to become a Starbucks supplier. All this phenomenal red tape and burocracy and they can't even keep poo out of their main product.

I'm the only schmuck that drink Starbucks' bold blend, huh?

If you've ever worked in the food industry, the problem is the ice drawers. They're just containers of ice where servers are constantly putting their hands and cups into, where dead skin and whatever else slowly but surely makes it's way in there and it's never really cleaned, they just put more ice on top. It's a bacteria trap. It's why you should always get your soft drinks sans ice.

Makes you guys look like the ones with the more refined palates in this context.

Italian migration in the mid-50s and on created a strong cafe culture here, and made "coffee" pretty much synonymous with espresso.
We were already coffee snobs by the time Starbucks tried to enter the local market.
I've never been to one, but my understanding has always been that Starbucks' best (or at least most popular) products are "coffee" for people that don't actually like coffee.

I dont drink starbucks, overpriced and too much sugar and caffeine. Those drinks seem to get more expensive as the years go, pretty soon they will charge over ten bucks, some of those drinks are already close to ten bucks.

The only coffee mocha drinks I get are from McDonalds that Mcfrape cold mocha drink is awesome and they used to do a sale in the summer buy one get one free, or half off for a whole two months. I also remember my local McDonalds had the $1.99 special on any frozen special beverage.

199-any-size-frappe-smoothie-frozen-lemonade.jpg

o.jpg

The McCafee Frapee also had more, compared to the Starbucks which contained less, another thing is the Mcfrappee had a better flavor while the starbucks was bland and melted very fast.

Large regular from timmies is the way to go.

I'm the only schmuck that drink Starbucks' bold blend, huh?

If you've ever worked in the food industry, the problem is the ice drawers. They're just containers of ice where servers are constantly putting their hands and cups into, where dead skin and whatever else slowly but surely makes it's way in there and it's never really cleaned, they just put more ice on top. It's a bacteria trap. It's why you should always get your soft drinks sans ice.
giphy.gif

This is why I drink BRCC.

LOL, that company has its marketing shtick figured out. Lots of guys I work with are Vets and are all about it. I never got the "identity" branding for commodities, nor do I understand how the hell being SOF owned relates to coffee.

If they treat their folks well I'm all about it, though. I think Starbucks is a joke, but same deal, I guess they treat their employees well.

I don't feel bad for Starbucks customers
Enjoying some poo while writing Tumblr blogs on their MacBooks

Back