Star Citizen - just reached 52 million in crowd funding!!

I'd absolutely love a game like Star Citizen to come to Xbox. I can only hope they follow through and develop this game, and then release a dumbed down console version.
Don't worry when it comes out the Xbox two x will be out and that can play it streaming from the cloud.

I remember hearing about this game like years ago. I was excited for it. But $52 million dollars later and still nothing? WTF is going on?

This game is a joke and a scam. Only idiots with far too much money buy shit in this non existent game.

I remember hearing about this game like years ago. I was excited for it. But $52 million dollars later and still nothing? WTF is going on?

It's up to $200million now.

The greatest scam in gaming history.

No point getting it finished when chumps are gonna keep throwing millions at you for all this 'DLC' that costs in the thousands of dollars.

What a joke. Scummy owners making new lies over and over again.

Farce Citizen

(OK, that sucked. I apologize.)

It's up to $200million now.

The greatest scam in gaming history.

No point getting it finished when chumps are gonna keep throwing millions at you for all this 'DLC' that costs in the thousands of dollars.

It’s not DLC, it’s in game content that you buy with real money instead of digital earned in the game.

DLC is what you buy with real money and can’t get in the game - above all new content.

If you’re spending real money instead of digital money that’s just a new type of horrible scam.

Star Citizen is a post death exclusive.

I remember years ago watching a vid of a guy walking around a hangar and he was so excited that after 100 million dollars he got to walk around a hangar and look at a ship

Things we could have had for the price of Star Citizen:

1 More Star Wars Movie
The Expanse Forever
Game Of Thrones season 9
Breaking Bad Sequel
Legal Pot in all 50 states

I cant wait until 2026 when it gets a Windows 7 Exclusive Release

Things we could have had for the price of Star Citizen:

1 More Star Wars Movie
The Expanse Forever
Game Of Thrones season 9
Breaking Bad Sequel
Legal Pot in all 50 states

I cant wait until 2026 when it gets a Windows 7 Exclusive Release

Could send 800 people in to real space on a real space ship with Virgin Galactic.

Back