Star Citizen - just reached 52 million in crowd funding!!

I bought a ship in Star Citizen and I'm having fun with it and Elite Dangerous.

we are getting there guys :p
[YT]bSR3h1wUoS8&list[/YT]

Is this already ended with tears or are some of you hanging on?

Third quarter 2016 is the last date that was hinted at.

I expect 2017 though.

However there's plenty of fun to be had during the Alpha/Beta of the persistent universe before the official release.

That said we will have the release of the co-op story 1st episode long before that, probably first quarter of 2015.

Hahahahahaha. How that work.

This 'game' is a symptom of the times. People can't admit that they have bought into shit. Sunk money, faith or lives into shit. For 27k I'd expect all-expenses paid three weeks on Barbados with Robert's wife (who he pretends isn't his wife).

It's clearly a scam. Lol at releasing dlc for a game that isn't even in beta yet. Even EA wouldn't do that.

Last edited:
When the PC dorks here brag about Star Citizen I thought it was announced like last year, not that it already became urban legend lol

When the PC dorks here brag about Star Citizen I thought it was announced like last year, not that it already became urban legend lol

why is a console person even in here. Even this undeveloped game is to much for your little poor peoples box. Run along please

2061535.jpg

why is a console person even in here. Even this undeveloped game is to much for your little poor peoples box. Run along please
I hope you didn't donate to this scam of a game rofl

Well there is a playable alpha think you have to pay as well.

I'd absolutely love a game like Star Citizen to come to Xbox. I can only hope they follow through and develop this game, and then release a dumbed down console version.

My brother went on and on about this game at one point. I thought it sounded too good to be true and just forgot about it.

That's partially because his gushing reminded me of a friend's similarly overenthusiastic reaction to Eve.

When Star Citizen gets an update but isn't coming out until 2069

caffeine-skeleton.jpg

My brother went on and on about this game at one point. I thought it sounded too good to be true and just forgot about it.

That's partially because his gushing reminded me of a friend's similarly overenthusiastic reaction to Eve.
EVE is the GOAT MMO

Back