Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

Any evidence of potential foreign support of any Presidential or other higher ranking gov't official should always be investigated. .

Remind me, did they investigate the fact that both Clintons met privately with Putin leading up to the election? I mean, not only did bill skate by state department protocol to do it, but they also cashed a half million dollar check from a Kremlin backed bank.

Oh, they didn’t, that’s right...

Do you ever get tired of losing?

Remind me, did they investigate the fact that both Clintons met privately with Putin leading up to the election? I mean, not only did bill skate by state department protocol to do it, but they also cashed a half million dollar check from a Kremlin backed bank.

Oh, they didn’t, that’s right...

Do you ever get tired of losing?
Don't be such a partisan nit. I am a Canadian conservative who could not stand Hillary so stop assuming shit.

No one is saying every single meeting has to be investigated. There is a difference between normal course meetings and suspicions based on a pattern or info that something more may be going on. Those suspicions need to be investigated and if nothing more is going on then leave it alone.

Are you really suggesting not investigating suspicions? The intelligence community has certain info that someone might be wrongly involved with a foreign gov't and leaves it alone and never looks into it? Are you suggesting that for every politician, every intelligence agent, every President. HOw would that work?

Well, I can post your quote, so that’s a pretty solid source...

“Context”

Oh yes, please explain the context in which a spy was planted in the trump campaign.

Lastly, don’t mischaracterize my words. I have no problem with the poor who work and can pass a drug test. It’s able bodied individuals who refuse to help themselves and have thrown away their lives, and I called them pieces of shit, because they are.
If you can, please do. I'm genuinely interested because I can't recall saying such a thing. Meanwhile, see if you can address Mike's and Cake's posts above without resorting to more bullshit.

And they're either nobodies or not. Which is it?

Don't be such a partisan nit. I am a Canadian conservative who could not stand Hillary so stop assuming shit.

No one is saying every single meeting has to be investigated. There is a difference between normal course meetings and suspicions based on a pattern or info that something more may be going on. Those suspicions need to be investigated and if nothing more is going on then leave it alone.

Are you really suggesting not investigating suspicions? The intelligence community has certain info that someone might be wrongly involved with a foreign gov't and leaves it alone and never looks into it? Are you suggesting that for every politician, every intelligence agent, every President. HOw would that work?

So, let me get this straight.

A guy who worked for the campaign for a couple months, gets drunk and starts talking about Russia having info on trump. Worthy of investigation.

Both Clintons meet privately with Putin, including Bill bypassing state department regs to do it, proven money flow from Russia to them, etc. Not worthy of investigation?

Now keep in mind before answering, the IG report is about to drop detailing wrongdoing under Comeys fbi.

If you can, please do. I'm genuinely interested because I can't recall saying such a thing. Meanwhile, see if you can address Mike's and Cake's posts above without resorting to more bullshit.

And they're either nobodies or not. Which is it?

3bpn.jpg

ROFL what about this post suggests to you that I was claiming an indictment was imminent? I mean, I know you're allergic to context and immune to irony, but I didn't realize it's because you're deficient in reading comprehension as well. Didn't you even read the second paragraph?Again, context is key, sadly for you.

It cracks me up that you prattle on about how everyone is sure Trump is going down except you and yet push this Obama planted a spy narrative like the supposed offenders have already been convicted like so many Trump people have.
<YeahOKJen>

A guy who worked for the campaign for a couple months, gets drunk and starts talking about Russia having info on trump. Worthy of investigation.

Both Clintons meet privately with Putin, including Bill bypassing state department regs to do it, proven money flow from Russia to them, etc. Not worthy of investigation?

Now keep in mind before answering, the IG report is about to drop detailing wrongdoing under Comeys fbi.
You are not getting anything straight. I am not into your partisan crap. I am not saying the Clintons did or did not deserve investigation. I am not saying Trump does or does not deserve investigation.

What I am saying is that if the intelligence agencies believe they have legit suspicions about ANYONE in gov't with regards to something as serious as foreign intervention then they MUST investigate. That was my question and statement. Nits like you who are obsessed with partisan politics then start trying to apply that to 'your side'.

Not sure what the legality of a mole is or was. Or if it happened.

The political end of it, if true.........
A disgrace. Third world politics.
This will be the new normal. Spies, leaks and even dirtier politics than we currently have.

I hope 'Getting Trump' was worth it.

ROFL what about this post suggests to you that I was claiming an indictment was imminent? I mean, I know you're allergic to context and immune to irony, but I didn't realize it's because you're deficient in reading comprehension as well. Didn't you even read the second paragraph?Again, context is key, sadly for you.

It cracks me up that you prattle on about how everyone is sure Trump is going down except you and yet push this Obama planted a spy narrative like the supposed offenders have already been convicted like so many Trump people have.
<YeahOKJen>

I think people can read your post and mine and determine who is the more logical political observer.

Meuller is just waiting to indict kushner before he indicts trump
- Kenny Florian

You are not getting anything straight. I am not into your partisan crap. I am not saying the Clintons did or did not deserve investigation. I am not saying Trump does or does not deserve investigation.

What I am saying is that if the intelligence agencies believe they have legit suspicions about ANYONE in gov't with regards to something as serious as foreign intervention then they MUST investigate. That was my question and statement. Nits like you who are obsessed with partisan politics then start trying to apply that to 'your side'.

Except they didn’t investigate suspicious activities by democrats.

They’ve committed wrongdoing in investigating Hillary (about to break in IG report).

Under the obama administration, there is a history of abusing the powers of the federal government.

You have been dead on with your posts and I congratulate your willingness and enthusiasm to engage these mindless liberals. You could show them the most solid of evidence and they would continue to live in their fantasy land. That is what liberalism is about, not having to face the harsh reality of life but in an unhealthy cult like manner.

The IG report will be telling and of course Mueller just had to turn over an unredacted copy of his investigation to Judge Ellis in the Manafort case. The current court cases with the Mueller indictments are worth following.

Keep up the the good work.

Except they didn’t investigate suspicious activities by democrats.

They’ve committed wrongdoing in investigating Hillary (about to break in IG report).

Under the obama administration, there is a history of abusing the powers of the federal government.
Yeah that would be spot on except for the part where I said it was likely all wishful thinking on my part. You're ill. Take a break.

I think people can read your post and mine and determine who is the more logical political observer.

Meuller is just waiting to indict kushner before he indicts trump
- Kenny Florian

I'm pretty sure he meant to say:

"Mueller is just waiting to indict Kushner, before he concludes his investigation and presents his findings to congress, that will then vote to impeach, and remove Trump from office, so he can be indicted."

It's a simple mistake he made, really. Practically a typo.

You have been dead on with your posts and I congratulate your willingness and enthusiasm to engage these mindless liberals. You could show them the most solid of evidence and they would continue to live in their fantasy land. That is what liberalism is about, not having to face the harsh reality of life but in an unhealthy cult like manner.

The IG report will be telling and of course Mueller just had to turn over an unredacted copy of his investigation to Judge Ellis in the Manafort case. The current court cases with the Mueller indictments are worth following.

Keep up the the good work.
LOL@the irony

I'm pretty sure he meant to say:

"Mueller is just waiting to indict Kushner, before he concludes his investigation and presents his findings to congress, that will then vote to impeach, and remove Trump from office, so he can be indicted."

It's a simple mistake he made, really. Practically a typo.
I'm pretty sure I said exactly what I meant to say, which is that if Trump and Kushner have indictments headed their way Meuller will not act until he's ready to snag them both, but that the idea of indictments at all is likely wishful thinking.

But yeah, keep on spewing. It says everything people need to know about you both.

I'm pretty sure I said exactly what I meant to say, which is that if Trump and Kushner have indictments headed their way Meuller will not act until he's ready to snag them both, but that the idea of indictments at all is likely wishful thinking.

But yeah, keep on spewing. It says everything people need to know about you both.

A sitting President can not be indicted.

Not sure what the legality of a mole is or was. Or if it happened.

The political end of it, if true.........
A disgrace. Third world politics.
This will be the new normal. Spies, leaks and even dirtier politics than we currently have.

I hope 'Getting Trump' was worth it.

Are you aware that Trump hired an Israeli spy firm to find incriminating dirt on Obama staffers? It seems that you are not.

Back