Social Spying on Trump confirmed: Operation Crossfire Hurricane ***UPDATE: Comey Admits, "I Was Wrong" ***

He thinks a bigger number is a better measure than percentage. LOL.

<Dany07>

You have the reading comprehension of an elementary school child. If that's what you took from my post, congratulations on your 78 IQ.

PS, I couldn't help but notice you ducked the bet as well. Odd how confident you both were 1 page ago, but now you don't even mention the topic.

<BC1>

<Dany07>

You have the reading comprehension of an elementary school child. If that's what you took from my post, congratulations on your 78 IQ.

PS, I couldn't help but notice you ducked the bet as well. Odd how confident you both were 1 page ago, but now you don't even mention the topic.

<BC1>
8eIv.gif

Ya Bob isn't the brightest. Which makes him mocking people that much more funny.

You made more money in Obama's stock market than in Trump's. That is how everyone measures success in the stock market.

But duh. Bob thinks he has some point.

He also seems to think if you take over a sh*t company or economy you can only succeed. You can't drive it even further down or just stay flat.

He's a weird guy, as few guys are so clueless.

Ya Bob isn't the brightest. .

<36>

Now that's funny... Too bad back in reality as a youngster I tested in the gifted range, was literally top of my class in my pursuit, and am world class at what I do.

But you seem really adept at posting irrelevant or blatantly incorrect content. So... yeah. Congratulations.

<36>

Now that's funny... Too bad back in reality as a youngster I tested in the gifted range, was literally top of my class in my pursuit, and am world class at what I do.

But you seem really adept at posting irrelevant or blatantly incorrect content. So... yeah. Congratulations.
Sure but you went to that school for the special kids.

But hey better to be King of the derps, right?

Back