Spider-Man PS4

I saw there is a expansion pack for 20 bucks.
Is it worth it ?
What's it called? The City That Never Sleeps? If so, it's for DLC that hasn't been released yet.

Oh then if they put the rest of the villains in the dlc then ill get it.

As I've reached the end, the pacing felt off, early on it was fun and I couldnt stop playing. Towards the end its wave of enemies and then wave of enemies and then one more wave of enemies, get to boss fight, then repeat.

This game has blown me away! The swinging is spot on and the scenery’s lighting and architecture is superb! Combat is fluid with many combos to pull off. Insomniac games definitely delivered!

Just picked this up and the web slinging is fun as hell. Still in the beginning but it seems the combat is going to get repetitive real quick. Does it pick up later?

Could be I am noobing it up like I did God of War not seeing all the nuances available though.

Just picked this up and the web slinging is fun as hell. Still in the beginning but it seems the combat is going to get repetitive real quick. Does it pick up later?

Could be I am noobing it up like I did God of War not seeing all the nuances available though.
There's a bunch of gadgets that you can upgrade and play about with. They also add a couple new enemy types later in the game.

Fired up NG+ today on ultimate difficulty. Not sure why I have to recollect all my collectables again, but whatever, I'll stick to the main story. Still having a blast with the game.

Got this with with my pro the other day. Enjoyable so far.

Combat is familiar as it follows a similar formula to Arkham, Assassin's Creed, Mad Max etc.

I really hope they release Venom as a playable character.

Got this with with my pro the other day. Enjoyable so far.

Combat is familiar as it follows a similar formula to Arkham, Assassin's Creed, Mad Max etc.

I really hope they release Venom as a playable character.
They'll probably save Venom for a later game

I wonder why people dont come back here after their enjoyable first couple of hours....telling imo. Easy platinum need to grind a little then never touching this again.

I wonder why people dont come back here after their enjoyable first couple of hours....telling imo. Easy platinum need to grind a little then never touching this again.

i admit i hit that wall with the MJ / MM story lines. My enthusiasm has dropped, it's still cool to web swing around new york but i have little interest in doing the rest of the story. it felt great until it didn't, that's the best way to describe it i guess.

i admit i hit that wall with the MJ / MM story lines. My enthusiasm has dropped, it's still cool to web swing around new york but i have little interest in doing the rest of the story. it felt great until it didn't, that's the best way to describe it i guess.
I felt like it picks back up when you get to the Sinster Six stuff they show off in the trailer.

I'm towards the end and I find myself having to force myself to play it now. It was amazing at first but it's a grind and repetitive now. The acting is good but I still don't care for the this version of Peter or Mary Jane.

I can definitely say that the Batman Arkham City and Knight games were better at this point. I couldn't wait to keep playing those to see where the story went or what you had to do next. The graphics on those were just as great (at the time) but I felt the gameplay from the combat was much better and you had more variety.

I still think Spider-man is great but it's missing something.

i'll keep slugging away, thanks!

I'm towards the end and I find myself having to force myself to play it now. It was amazing at first but it's a grind and repetitive now. The acting is good but I still don't care for the this version of Peter or Mary Jane.

I can definitely say that the Batman Arkham City and Knight games were better at this point. I couldn't wait to keep playing those to see where the story went or what you had to do next. The graphics on those were just as great (at the time) but I felt the gameplay from the combat was much better and you had more variety.

the ending is worth it, guys.

Its missing variety, pacing, and good characters. Some of the bosses are just a rinse and repeat. Punch em a few times, dode and press triangle, do this 3 times and boss fight is over. Atleast the final 2 bosses look visually appealing when you do the loop.

Its copies the Batman games with the stealth, but doesnt have the "oh shit, my buddies are disappearing, need to fire shots everywhere" bits to keep it exciting. A sense of escalation etc. Then it completely negates the stealth by having dudes come in anyways, regardless of how stealthy you were. Boring.

The game does one thing right imo, its the damn swinging. Make it slightly challenging, give us little challenges to partake without killing the flow of the swinging etc and imo itll be an improvement. Also the damn story was so uninteresting.

The best characters you dont see much of, like the grey haired sable woman, and Jonah.

Back