Spider-Man PS4

Is this an exclusive?

Edit: Wow, it is. If they can come close to replicating the feeling of the Spider Man 2 game, count me in.

Is this an exclusive?

Edit: Wow, it is. If they can come close to replicating the feeling of the Spider Man 2 game, count me in.

I am excited. I just hope it doesn't get repetitive too fast.

Is this an exclusive?

I'm assuming during the whole allow Spider-man to appear in the Marvel movie phases deal, they allowed Sony to do an exclusive game. Activision owns the Spider-man game rights but it's set to end in 2017 I believe I read.

I am excited. I just hope it doesn't get repetitive too fast.
Almost never got old just going to the tallest building in the game and launching yourself off then swinging around.

Oh shit who are the developers? Actually this looks like what the Beenox games were trying to be. I liked Amazing Spider-Man 1+2 but they did not really feel complete and the movie license thing held it back IMO.

Glad that Peter doesn't sound like a birch. I loved Web of Shadows but Jesus Christ was his voice terrible in that

Oh shit who are the developers? Actually this looks like what the Beenox games were trying to be. I liked Amazing Spider-Man 1+2 but they did not really feel complete and the movie license thing held it back IMO.

Glad that Peter doesn't sound like a birch. I loved Web of Shadows but Jesus Christ was his voice terrible in that
Insomniac is the developer. Have a lot of faith they can do a great job with this.

Insomniac is the developer. Have a lot of faith they can do a great job with this.

I'm a Spider-Man nuthugger so I pretty much like any Spidey game lol. But this legit looks like it can be great. Looks like a roided up version of the Amazing Spider-Man games. Those games had a lot of potential but felt rushed. I'm so glad they are not making it a movie game which hopefully should mean it doesn't get rushed

My biggest hope for this game is that it'll compete with the Arkham series for best superhero game. Spider-Man 2 is one of my favorite games ever. No other game has come close to feeling like Spidey then that one. I have high hopes for this one.

My biggest hope for this game is that it'll compete with the Arkham series for best superhero game. Spider-Man 2 is one of my favorite games ever. No other game has come close to feeling like Spidey then that one. I have high hopes for this one.

Web of Shadows was a really underrated game. Very fun combat and pretty unique feel to it. Game kind of went under the radar but it was really good. Only problem I had with it were the shit voice for Peter and the limited free roaming. Also had some weird ass glitches in it but man it was a really fun game !

Also Ultimate SpiderMan was pretty good

You are right though. Spidey deserves a Arkham type of series. A development team needs to pour their heart into it and stick with it over a span of a couple of games. Hope the new Spider-Man movie doesn't force it to hot potato again.

looks really good, if it even comes close to arkham it'll be a win for me.

Oh man, I have such high hopes for this.

The game is being created by the studio which is in Sony´s ownership and PS4 exclusives are always top notch (minus The Order).

Web of Shadows was a really underrated game. Very fun combat and pretty unique feel to it. Game kind of went under the radar but it was really good. Only problem I had with it were the shit voice for Peter and the limited free roaming. Also had some weird ass glitches in it but man it was a really fun game !

Also Ultimate SpiderMan was pretty good

You are right though. Spidey deserves a Arkham type of series. A development team needs to pour their heart into it and stick with it over a span of a couple of games. Hope the new Spider-Man movie doesn't force it to hot potato again.
Man, I was going to mention Web of Shadows and Ultimate! I enjoyed both of those games, especially Ultimate because of Venom being a playable main character. Honestly Ultimate Spidey is a close 2nd behind Spidey 2. But they've been completely forgotten about and become so underrated games.

snapsspiderman-about-e3-2016-on-ignzajpg-bf6793_765w.jpg

snapsspiderman-about-e3-2016-on-ignj1jpg-a52a66_765w.jpg

snapsspiderman-about-e3-2016-on-ignafjpg-c1f524_765w.jpg

27046534534059ff73a97ojpg-bf6797_765w.jpg

27379838530ccef720520ojpg-4851d6_765w.jpg

The developer also confirmed that the game is not based on the upcoming movie.

"This is a more seasoned Peter Parker who's more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City," Insomniac said. "At the same time, he's struggling to balance his absurdly chaotic personal life and career."

This is gonna be awesome! And man that description is how I wanted the Spider-Man movie reboot to be like. I liked Tom Holland as Spider-Man in Avengers but tbh I am tired of seeing him as a high-school student.

This is gonna be awesome! And man that description is how I wanted the Spider-Man movie reboot to be like. I liked Tom Holland as Spider-Man in Avengers but tbh I am tired of seeing him as a high-school student.

Holland did well but I do wish they decided to cast Peter/Spider-man to be slightly older. One huge positive is getting a sexy Marisa Tomei as Aunt May.

Marisa-Tomei-3.JPG

The trailer was all gameplay, no CG...

With the announcement of Spider-Man for the PlayStation 4, we thought that we were looking at some kind of CG trailer. But no! Insomniac Games has confirmed that what you saw was PlayStation 4 gameplay – albeit with some scenes presumably captured from non-gameplay camera angles in order to give things a more cinematic feel.

"I'm begging you, Insomniac – make the actual game look this 'Amazing'," one fan on Twitter punned. The developer responded: "That is the game." In disbelief, another fan queried whether it was gameplay. "Yup," the studio responded. Apparently this one's been in production for some time, so it may not be a million years away.

I'm a Spider-Man nuthugger so I pretty much like any Spidey game lol. But this legit looks like it can be great. Looks like a roided up version of the Amazing Spider-Man games. Those games had a lot of potential but felt rushed. I'm so glad they are not making it a movie game which hopefully should mean it doesn't get rushed

Insomniac has a good track record, Resistance, Ratchet and Clank and Sunset Overdrive. I'm sure this game will be fantastic and this is easily my most anticipated PS game coming up.

The best Spider-man game ever is Spider-man 2 for the PS2. If this is as good as that, only obviously with modern graphics & gameplay, this will be a definite buy for me. Can't wait! I hope it's amazing!

Also, can't wait to jump off Freedom Tower.

Back