PlayStation Spider-Man 2: Official Discussion

So that's pretty much confirmed that the Symbiote is an alien and not a scientific creation like in Ultimate Marvel

New Leak from a Toy leak for the game

Looks like we could be getting a Venomized Iron Spider type suit

Also going up at pretty much every retailer as well.

They've placed me in a waiting room owing to large volume of customers at the moment. :mad:
The collector’s edition launch was a shit show. This one is going much smoother, you should be through. Given that they’re being sold at lots of other outlets should mean there’s plenty of stock.

The collector’s edition launch was a shit show. This one is going much smoother, you should be through. Given that they’re being sold at lots of other outlets should mean there’s plenty of stock.
So apparently that was bullshit. The plates sold out almost immediately. Guess I got lucky, I cruised right through the checkout with those and the controller.

I got the controller. Not much of a plate guy, I actually like the white design a lot. It goes well with the psvr2

it’s funny too, because the collector’s edition is still available

it’s funny too, because the collector’s edition is still available
861d0553-94b6-44db-9893-9861e2b69267_text.gif

Something i've just remembered, the first two games had reversable covers for the physical release, i hope they continue that for SM2

Anyone just get charged for the controller? I ordered mine off PlayStation Direct. Didn't realize these things are about to ship. Looks like I'll get mine in a few days

Anyone just get charged for the controller? I ordered mine off PlayStation Direct. Didn't realize these things are about to ship. Looks like I'll get mine in a few days
Yeah controller and plates have both hit. They should be here Friday.

Back