PlayStation Spider-Man 2: Official Discussion

would appreciate some new suits. the selection is pretty weak, especially for Peter.

There at least another 4 coming as far as i'm aware
that’s a relief. Spider-Verse is filthy rich w/ suits (established & new) to take from, so it was kinda embarrassing when a majority of Peter’s suits seemed to be MCU suits. the selection is grim.

if they somehow got the T-Rex suit to work logistically i would shit myself lol

We cannot explain to you how grateful we have been for everyone who has picked up Marvel's Spider-Man 2 over the holiday season. Everyone here at Insomniac Games is proud of the game, and we're very excited to share details with you about the major title update that will hit your PS5 console on March 7

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 version 1.002 will bring New Game+ to the game. We know many of you have been eager to replay the game on a harder difficulty, with all your suits and abilities carrying over. Or perhaps you want to just replay a favorite mission or two – you can do that, too! And there's more to unlock – with Ultimate Levels, Golden Gadget styles, and more!
Speaking of styles: we've added suit styles for several of Peter's symbiote story suits in the game, allowing you to further customize your look if you play and unlock them via New Game+ Ultimate Levels. And yes, you'll be able to set which color your symbiote abilities are as well. But we couldn't just stop at new styles – we know how much you all love when we add suits with no additional cost to the game. You're in luck – we've brought Marvel's Hellfire Gala suits to the game for both Peter and Miles. Peter sports the design created by Russell Dauterman, and Miles gets his iconic look from Bernard Chang's gorgeous Hellfire Gala variant cover for Miles Morales: Spider-Man #8.

And you'll want to show those looks off as much as possible with our updates to Photo Mode – including action figure mode and stickers. You'll also be able to change the time of day once you complete the story, allowing you to get all those cool Photo Mode shots with just the right lighting. Make sure you share them with us on social by using the #InsomGamesCommunity hashtag!

This update also contains some major updates for Accessibility. We've added Audio Descriptions** and Screen Reader** to the game. We know that these features were highly anticipated, and we're thankful to the community for giving us a little extra time to ensure they were polished and ready to be released. We also have additional features like Cinematic Captions and High Contrast Outlines, among several new features added to this update.

There's also 2 other suits that you can buy for $4.99 that the money goes to charity

here for the photo mode updates yes pls & thank you. but hopefully those aren’t the only new suit additions, because they kinda blow

Hey does anyone know if youve already beat the game will it get new game plus 2 or do u have to beat it after the update to get it?

The new game plus updates coming out tomorrow.IMMA PLAY ALLLLLLL DAY ON MY 150 INCH SCREEN AND GET SO DRUNK I SEE DOUBLE.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Swingin thru New York drunk stompin baddies gonna be a hell of a day.

Back