PlayStation Spider-Man 2: Official Discussion

Anyone know if you can get the 10 costumes unlocked within the game by playing it?

If it's anything like the first game that's how it should work. You do the side missions and that would unlock more costumes. Main missions would unlock a few as well.

Anyone know if you can get the 10 costumes unlocked within the game by playing it?
Doesn’t sound like it. It says unique suits to the deluxe edition and a preorder gets you some unlockable costumes early.

So much for the rush to get it this morning. Fucking thing is still available lol.

@Dizzy @method115

You guys gave completely different answers, now I'm even more confused. Thanks!

I'll find out from somewhere, I just think it's silly to waste 10 bucks if you get them through progression. Normally, I wouldn't care so much over 10 dollars but there's so much coming out in the second half.

So much for the rush to get it this morning. Fucking thing is still available lol.

I felt the same for being obsessive with getting my preorder in for PSVR2. They aren't anywhere near 2 million sales even to this date. I guess it really is a niche market still.

@Dizzy @method115

You guys gave completely different answers, now I'm even more confused. Thanks!

I'll find out from somewhere, I just think it's silly to waste 10 bucks if you get them through progression. Normally, I wouldn't care so much over 10 dollars but there's so much coming out in the second half.
Lol I don’t even think they did a CE for the original.

The wording just makes it sound exclusive to the deluxe. The preorder unlocks seem more in line with what they did last time.

i do hate the lack of a physical disc. despite the convenience of going digital for consoles, i will always be a physical media junky. how the fuck am i supposed to satisfy my object permanence w/ a digital download?!? idk if an empty steelbook will cut it

I've found a great alternative to buying these collector's editions. I was planning to buy the FFXVI one but it's just too pricey for what you get. Pretty sure they mark these things up a lot.

Instead what I do is just preorder the base game and then buy the merchandise that I'm interested in. The FFXVI one was like 350 or something crazy so I just bought a t-shirt, Torgal plush, and OST from CD-Japan. All of that cost me around 120 dollars. You get what you want and you save.

still, i’d rather assume it’ll sell out & battle the insane traffic-related server issues at drop just to make sure i got mine. it def feeds the dopamine rush too once you get your order confirmed after all the blood, sweat, & tears you put into each time you’re directed to a new page in the ordering process.

I've found a great alternative to buying these collector's editions. I was planning to buy the FFXVI one but it's just too pricey for what you get. Pretty sure they mark these things up a lot.

Instead what I do is just preorder the base game and then buy the merchandise that I'm interested in. The FFXVI one was like 350 or something crazy so I just bought a t-shirt, Torgal plush, and OST from CD-Japan. All of that cost me around 120 dollars. You get what you want and you save.
this is the first CE i’ve ever ordered for a vidya game. plus, i want dat deluxe in-game content that can’t be bought on ebay.

They’d better release some goddamn plates!

Yes, they are releasing the goddamn plates.

Insomniac rules. Not only is the gameplay very solid but as a story they far surpass anything the MCU has ever done or any live action Spiderman for that matter.

Good look at the covers and controller

Back