Spartan vs Amazons

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would win if these two were to meet in open battlefield with same mount of troops and things.

vs

what othe movie tribe do you think could hang with them

Spartans were the most overrated cans of the ancient world. Their best victory was against a Persian army of untrained slaves from a perfect defensive position. I would bet on a dozen hoplites from the Sacred Band of Thebes over the entire Spartan army.

I don't know. I don't speculate on who would win an imaginary fight cause i'm a grown man.

If Jupiter is in Ares the amazons, if the Spartans sacrifice to Orlanth the spartans, if both the battle will be a stalemate until a deformed tortoise-man betrays the spartans lured by offers of ecstatic orgies by the amazons (however in a plot twist it will only be femdom humiliation before the traitor is kicked from a cliff down into the sea, Poseidon will then took pity on him and turn him into a beautiful sea turtle who will eventually be impregnated by Zeus disguised as a sea bull)

The Amazins of DC Universe are much more physically powerful than normal human males. Plus they have magic.

Spartans were the most overrated cans of the ancient world. Their best victory was against a Persian army of untrained slaves from a perfect defensive position. I would bet on a dozen hoplites from the Sacred Band of Thebes over the entire Spartan army.

But you have to admit a win against those odds are impressive.

I would assume the men would win because they are men. However, let's get @Jack Reacheround's take on the action.

Jack?

Amazons from DC are no mere mortal human females. They have enhancements.

Historical Amazons? They were Scythian/Sarmatian women who often accompanied the men into battle. If the battle takes place on an open plain, I think the Spartan hoplites would have trouble catching up to the horse skirmishers. If they were dumb enough to get into melee, the Spartans would wipe the floor with them.

I assume we're talking real history, not comic book fiction.

Amazons, because they have super powers.

It would quickly degenerate into a clusterfuck, with jizz and pussy juices flying in all directions.

Do the Amazons all have bleached assholes? If not the Spartans pick them apart.

I don't know. I don't speculate on who would win an imaginary fight cause i'm a grown man.
Yeah, but you're also on Sherdog in a Mayberry Lounge thread. That high horse might as well be a unicorn pegasus.

Amazons via Snu-Snu, IMO.

i need you to come over here so i can show you something.

tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.gif

It would quickly degenerate into a clusterfuck, with jizz and pussy juices flying in all directions.
I could see the sexual energy being high between these two groups.

It might actually be where the term 'clusterfuck' was born.

I would assume the men would win because they are men. However, let's get @Jack Reacheround's take on the action.

Jack?

Still fucking butt hurt because... well, I don’t exactly. Because you thought I said one thing, but I really didn’t, and so you got all outraged? Then because I called you on it, you got outraged even more? Let me ask you, do you just have a thousand keyboards stockpiled in your mom’s closet so you can break them in anger every time you post on sherdog? And if so, why only a thousand? You clearly need more.

Well, if the standard they're held to is that one victory, sure, but they were an incredibly formidable force.

For centuries the phalanx was unbeatable, and they were the only polis using that formation that actually trained to be soldiers.

And you can't seriously think 24 of the Sacred Band would last more than twenty seconds against 8,000 Spartans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back