Spartan vs Amazons

Still fucking butt hurt because... well, I don’t exactly. Because you thought I said one thing, but I really didn’t, and so you got all outraged? Then because I called you on it, you got outraged even more? Let me ask you, do you just have a thousand keyboards stockpiled in your mom’s closet so you can break them in anger every time you post on sherdog? And if so, why only a thousand? You clearly need more.
Do you have me confused with someone else? All I said is that you are emotional and defensive.

So was this post to confirm my thoughts? If so, thanks, I guess.

Do you have me confused with someone else? All I said is that you are emotional and defensive.

So was this post to confirm my thoughts? If so, thanks, I guess.

Now you’re just lying to save face. As if you didn’t mention me in this thread because your ass still hurt from getting metaphorically raped yesterday.

Calling people out because they say stupid shit isn’t being defensive. It’s just pointing and laughing.

Now you’re just lying to save face. As if you didn’t mention me in this thread because your ass still hurt from getting metaphorically raped yesterday.

Calling people out because they say stupid shit isn’t being defensive. It’s just pointing and laughing.
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

It wouldn't be close, the Amazons would dominate. Spartans are human, Amazons are super human. Also Amazons have bows. They would kill barechested males with swords before they got into range.

Wonder woman fully equipped can wreck all 300 of the elite spartans.

Who would win if these two were to meet in open battlefield with same mount of troops and things.

what othe movie tribe do you think could hang with them

Isn't this Jenny from Forrest Gump? LOL

Spartans were the most overrated cans of the ancient world. Their best victory was against a Persian army of untrained slaves from a perfect defensive position. I would bet on a dozen hoplites from the Sacred Band of Thebes over the entire Spartan army.
they hung around for quite a while

Spartans would make the Amazons call them daddy.

But you have to admit a win against those odds are impressive.

Amazons from DC are no mere mortal human females. They have enhancements.

If we're talking the graphic novel/movie 300 Spartans they weren't regular men either.

You see some of the monsters they were fighting? You don't think the Amazons would have
some problems with the Rhino's, Giants and Elephants?

latest

elephants.png

300-War-Rhino.jpg

filmz.ru_b_8097.jpg

300.png

And these Spartans had pretty exceptional power, skill and reflexes.

tenor.gif

Spartans were the most overrated cans of the ancient world. Their best victory was against a Persian army of untrained slaves from a perfect defensive position. I would bet on a dozen hoplites from the Sacred Band of Thebes over the entire Spartan army.

OOo dude lol. You're so wrong. Although the Spartans were fighting from a defensive position, they were up against an army said to have been at least 500,000 strong. Higher estimates are closer to one million. Most of the war depicted in the movie 300 was actually a naval battle when the Greeks/Spartans forced the Persian fleet to land at Thermopylae. They were dealing with archers, as well.

Any time you have a warrior culture you're going to have fantastic warriors, whether it be the Samurai, Knight's Templar or the Spartans.

One of the things that made Alexanders Macedonian phalanx armies so formidable is that they carried all of their own gear while marching. That alone launched their effectiveness ahead of the other Greeks.

All things being equal in weaponry and training. The top physical specimen of males should always be able to take the top physical specimen of females.

But DC’s Amazons would besmirch The 300. Easily. I think a more appropriate match up would be The 300 vs. The Dora Milaje without tech.

Spartans were the most overrated cans of the ancient world. Their best victory was against a Persian army of untrained slaves from a perfect defensive position.

That wasn't even a victory, they pretty clearly lost.

I don't think the average Amazons are that over powered compared to a peak human. Actually I am not even sure they would beat a peak human. Obviously Wonder Woman is an exception as she is a god.

I do think the comic 300 V the Amazons V the Dora Milaje would all be good fights.

It wouldn't be close, the Amazons would dominate. Spartans are human, Amazons are super human. Also Amazons have bows. They would kill barechested males with swords before they got into range.

If we're talking the graphic novel/movie 300 Spartans they weren't regular men either.

You see some of the monsters they were fighting? You don't think the Amazons would have
some problems with the Rhino's, Giants and Elephants?

latest

elephants.png

300-War-Rhino.jpg

filmz.ru_b_8097.jpg

300.png

And these Spartans had pretty exceptional power, skill and reflexes.

tenor.gif

All things being equal in weaponry and training. The top physical specimen of males should always be able to take the top physical specimen of females.

But DC’s Amazons would besmirch The 300. Easily. I think a more appropriate match up would be The 300 vs. The Dora Milaje without tech.

Back