Sparring other fighting styles is the best way to improve your striking

No, Bill Wallace said he himself used them, because he personally had a TKD background.

Kickboxing wasn't founded on TKD just like it wasnt founded on Kung Fu, even though kicks from Kung Fu or most other styles were allowed in the ruleset.

Your entire debate strategy is to exclusively use examples of outliers as if they are the norm. I'm sure other people have noticed this as well.

The kicks in Karate are taken from Kung Fu. So if you want to go down that path, there are no Karate kicks either in Kickboxing.

No, Bill Wallace said he himself used them, because he personally had a TKD background.

Whether he did or didn't, he said in a seminar that TaeKwonDo kicks are also part of Kickboxing, and the kickboxing club in my country gives the following description:

"Kickboxing of today has its origin in the so called full contact Karate which is a mixture of boxing, Karate, Taekwondo and Thaiboxing."

Ever heard of ITF Taekwondo? Check out those rule sets.

Its like talking to an autist. Do you actually watch the fights you are talking about. ITF and WAKO are completely different in technical fight approach.

You are fighting a war without any base and why?

ITF full contact

WAKO full contact

There are hundreds of vids out there who show the difference. ITF is pure TKD kick based with crap boxing and clinch. This changes mid range to infight completely up also the execution of kicks, stance... everything. Its not about talking down on TKD but stating the obvious.

Its like talking to an autist. Do you actually watch the fights you are talking about. ITF and WAKO are completely different in technical fight approach.

You are fighting a war without any base and why?

ITF full contact

WAKO full contact

There are hundreds of vids out there who show the difference. ITF is pure TKD kick based with crap boxing and clinch. This changes mid range to infight completely up also the execution of kicks, stance... everything. Its not about talking down on TKD but stating the obvious.

You dont know a thing about the subject. Tomaz Barada is an ITF champ who also became a dominant WAKO champ for many many years

I thought Bill was a shorin ryu black belt.

It looks like you're right. I was using info I'd been told from several TKD people in the past, Lol. They have a tendency to claim anyone who does well as their own

It looks like you're right. I was using info I'd been told from several TKD people in the past, Lol. They have a tendency to claim anyone who does well as their own
yeah lol it seems spacetime think anyone who kicks well must of done TKD. He keeps saying Thompson throws tkd kicks even though he told me personally that he only trained in karate.

yeah lol it seems spacetime think anyone who kicks well must of done TKD. He keeps saying Thompson throws tkd kicks even though he told me personally that he only trained in karate.

I believe Spacetime over some shiny pants karate guy like Wonderboy about Thompson's style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back