Spacetime Taekwondo Kicks (pictures)

That kicks looks like it would hurt me, but please clean your room

Kicking to the head dont have much to do with skills. Any ballet dancer or pole dancer can just pick up their foot and nail you in the head.

At least the've got flexibility to do so, which most people don't. So that impresses me far more than a low kick, which anybody can throw.

It's been bugging me for days why his form looks so oddly familiar.
I've finally found the answer.
Ivivva--Ashlyn%20Spiral%2C%20Ice%20in%20Paradise.jpg

I think you're missing the point. To parry the trained fighters strikes obviously takes skill, reflexes and footwork, but to win by simply low kicking the guy does not take skill IMO. Avodiing defeat takes skill but the manner in which you won does not if that's all you did.

a guy with blessed the right genes can low kick like a horse.

I think youre wrong man. to say that low kicking doesnt require skill is idiotic, as a martial artist you should know that a "blessed" guy can low kick like a horse WHEN TAUGHT TO LOW KICK (learning a skill). The same blessed guy can throw an over hand but to what effectiveness? IMO if you can win a fight with just a jab or any single move against a trained opponent that takes skill. Leg kicks are hard to set up in a fight just blasting them usually isnt smart unless you want to get checked. Actual question, do you train low kicks and have you used them effectively

I think youre wrong man. to say that low kicking doesnt require skill is idiotic, as a martial artist you should know that a "blessed" guy can low kick like a horse WHEN TAUGHT TO LOW KICK (learning a skill).

Rick Rofus said the same thing about low kicks. It's not an uncommon view.

Rick Rofus said the same thing about low kicks. It's not an uncommon view.
It isnt uncommon which is why its so sad and such a dogmatic way of thinking man. Not hard to learn when theyre used on you.

"Rick Roufus knocked Changpuek down twice with punches in the first round, but lost by knockout in the fifth round due to the culmination of low kicks that he was unprepared for. After the fight, the Roufus brothers sought out Thai experts to learn the art of delivering and checking leg kicks."

This bit of info is pretty well known too...Changed Dukes mind on them entirely

This is one of the founders of TaeKwondo, General Choi. Compare his body mechanics to mine, never minding size difference.... Which kick you would rather be hit by?:cool:
533464_3784989028062_2005609381_n.jpg

When pigs fly do I drop from leg kicks by a man half my size. I am in the wrong weight division to start with.

A man half your size? wrong weight class? you just said you have no recorded fights. Im guessing that means no ammy or pro. Who are you fighting that would be half your size and what would your proper weight class be?

A man half your size? wrong weight class? you just said you have no recorded fights. Im guessing that means no ammy or pro. Who are you fighting that would be half your size and what would your proper weight class be?

I am 186 cm tall. Weighing between 68-72 kg means I am at least 10 kg underweight for my height. Add to that my reach which is 192cm.

Is there a time limit for clinches? Can I grab a hold of the fucker and keep him there for as long as I want in Muay Thai rules?

I am 186 cm tall. Weighing between 68-72 kg means I am at least 10 kg underweight for my height. Add to that my reach which is 192cm.

Is there a time limit for clinches? Can I grab a hold of the fucker and keep him there for as long as I want in Muay Thai rules?

You would think with your awesome kicks youd want the height and reach advantage :rolleyes:

If it isnt kickboxing but a c-level muay thai fighter youre fighting with full thai rules you would probably:
1) Not want to just walk into the clinch
2) Learn to deal with leg kicks

You would think with your awesome kicks youd want the height and reach advantage :rolleyes:

If it isnt kickboxing but a c-level muay thai fighter youre fighting with full thai rules you would probably:
1) Not want to just walk into the clinch
2) Learn to deal with leg kicks

If a fat drunk tourist beats the shit out of a professional Muay Thai fighter, how do you think I would do, who is both bigger and skilled?:rolleyes:

If a fat drunk tourist beats a professional Muay Thai fighter, how do you think I would do, who is both bigger and skilled?:rolleyes:

Buddy there are pro thai fighters that are full time tuktuk drivers. pro thai fighters that are 8. Its a way to pay bills there it isnt hard to become "pro" in thailand why do you think people have 100+ fights by there 20s.

The fact that they let a "fat drunk" fight shows the legitimacy of the promotion. which leads me to believe the fighter probably isnt the best.

PS.i dont think youd be able to rely on size or raw strength so...

Back