Spacetime Taekwondo Kicks (pictures)

I don't have any recorded fights. Why? You seriously think C-level Muay Thai kickboxers would beat the shit out of me full contact? Or what is your point?

yeah they probably would

Not at all comparable. That guy was hardly a martial artist. At most yellow belt. The clip I pulled was of a Muay Thai fighter.

Comparable. My point was the thai fighter although pro was probably not that good since his being a "muay thai fighter" doesnt really mean much in thailand.

you spacetime can literally go to thailand and sign up for a fight its that easy. if you are lucky enough to fight a tuk tuk driver you will probably win and tell us all and the thai man can feed his kids. pro fighter means something different here

Comparable. My point was the thai fighter although pro was probably not that good since his being a "muay thai fighter" doesnt really mean much in thailand.

So why ask for a fighting record? The only thing that would matter is if I fought anybody that was any good.

So why ask for a fighting record? The only thing that would matter is if I fought anybody that was any good.

I didnt ask for anything...

It was probably asked though because full contact changes more than youd think...including kicks to the leg and if you fight someone that is any good in muay thai you specifically will probably lose. no hypothetical about a fat drunk guy in thailand because you are not one

I didnt ask for anything...

It was probably asked though because full contact changes more than youd think...including kicks to the leg and if you fight someone that is any good in muay thai you specifically will probably lose. no hypothetical about a fat drunk guy in thailand because you are not one

I have been out of training for two weeks from sparring. And you think I don't do full contact? I sure do.

Regardless Sparring is not a fight

You really think spacetime does even do sparring ? <Lmaoo> Sorry but there is a reason why he desparately uses every excuse possible to not post any sparring / shadow boxing / heavy bag footage. Take his postings as a fun way to relax with a motivated troll. Thats all there is.;)

You really think spacetime does even do sparring ? <Lmaoo> Sorry but there is a reason why he desparately uses every excuse possible to not post any sparring / shadow boxing / heavy bag footage. Take his postings as a fun way to relax with a motivated troll. Thats all there is.;)

I use the rebuttals as a form of mental training;). Its all fun here

Never seen you do anything

I have been out of training for two weeks from sparring. And you think I don't do full contact? I sure do.

And my wife could roll out of bed and beat your ass by kicking you in the shins.

Is there a time limit for clinches? Can I grab a hold of the fucker and keep him there for as long as I want in Muay Thai rules?
Yes. And no you can't hold him there, that's stalling and they break it.

And yes you would get wrecked by C-class fighters. Half are green, the other half are exp'd sandbaggers who really are mid level B class fighters. And the green guys often train regioriously with high level fighters who pressure the shit out of them

6'1 at 155lbs isn't unheard of, its actually quite normal for strikers.

There's a reason people ask for sparring footage, randomly doing single strikes in the air is nice, everyone can do that, but how you hold your self in a pressure situation is what this game is about.

One of the most common ways to beat a technical guy is to get the fight dirty, they fold under that pressure big time

hows that shin killa? off the painkillers yet? can't wait to hear your next sparring story.

Never seen you do anything

Well I dont use sherdog to tell fairy tales & dumb shit all the time.

hows that shin killa? off the painkillers yet? can't wait to hear your next sparring story.

He had "internal bleeding" (his words) . The injury was that bad. I guess spacetime does this sparring once a month so you will definitely get annother story. ;)

Dont worry. You can knockout anyone. With any techniques.

Just get your keyboard and write a fantacy story about it.

Dont worry. You can knockout anyone. With any techniques.

Just get your keyboard and write a fantacy story about it.

You think that bum would even lay a glove on me? I mean I can only go by what I see... I have not competed.

wow, what a train wreck thread... just got done scarring through it and my head hurts... :/

Curious about Mirce Opeloski being "dad" tho... Googled him, this came up:
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirce_Opeloski (swedish)
AND
http://www.shotomushinkai.org/about/

@Frode Falch, you're in Norway, Sweden isn't that far. Maybe pay them a visit someday? Address is below:

Ribersborgsvägen 4, Malmö
Fridhemsskolans gymnastiksal

Let sensei Mirce know his kid is a forum troll. :p

Back