Spacetime Taekwondo Kicks (pictures)

They would contact him about this because?.... What would be the rationale?

You are looking for ratio on sherdog? Wow. This forum is not exactly the Karl Popper debate club. Just look at your posts for a perfect example.

Thats fine If the mods allow it but it does not amuse everyone.Think about what I wrote.

One reason could be to verify your claims. Just trying to help.

You are looking for ratio on sherdog? Wow. This forum is not exactly the Karl Popper debate club. Just look at your posts for a perfect example.

Thats fine If the mods allow it but it does not amuse everyone.Think about what I wrote.

Shut your whore mouth. This forum is the pinnacle of sceience, tech, and brillant minds

He could care less about online bickering. We disagree about plenty of issues. It's not like he minds what a red belt thinks about anything martial arts related. I have my own identity. It is interesting though from a genetical stand point how much I inherited.

lol spacetime intervention thread.
I don't know why a white guy pretend to be Korean. Makes as much sense as a chinese guy pretending to be Korean.

I don't know why a white guy pretend to be Korean. Makes as much sense as a chinese guy pretending to be Korean.
Why would a white guy pretend to be a thai with a Thai mom as a whore

the guy was another case, he didn't just make it up, he embodied the persona. Dude legit spoke in engrish and shame other white posters for not jumping on his boat

You can make up your own mind regarding the veracity of those claims. I shouldn't even adress such nonsense.

Why would a white guy pretend to be a thai with a Thai mom as a whore

the guy was another case, he didn't just make it up, he embodied the persona. Dude legit spoke in engrish and shame other white posters for not jumping on his boat
I don't know man. Thais at least have this:
y_OeH_yt.jpg

Korea has...this:
boyband.jpg

I don't know man. Thais at least have this:
y_OeH_yt.jpg

Korea has...this:
boyband.jpg
Yeah, but you cats also have this

545604142.jpg.0.jpg

You can also be an ugly mofo and put in enough dollar and become GOAT looking. That shit is cheaper there than here!

Spacetime should've spent his time pretending to be a Korean MMA fighter.
Yeah, but you cats also have this

You can also be an ugly mofo and put in enough dollar and become GOAT looking. That shit is cheaper there than here!

True. But their procedures for making manlets into regular sized people is still lacking. Being a goodlooking manlet is pointless
<DCrying>

Spacetime should've spent his time pretending to be a Korean MMA fighter.

True. But their procedures for making manlets into regular sized people is still lacking. Being a goodlooking manlet is pointless
<DCrying>
south-park-s09e01c12-jewfin-16x9.jpg

Alright, let's real it back to taggs: Spacetime, Awesome, Kicks, Taekwondo, Korean etc

Stick to the topic.

There was a nationalic Korean troll in here claiming Taekwondo Kicks were from Taekyon. And also ranted about Korean history of Taekyon. It was Not me.

I have been mistaken for Korean many a time:rolleyes:

Was that your alter ego?

LMAO - so you do remember the thread where you pretended to be a Korean.

You saved me a lot of time by just agreeing that there was an incident that happened where a poster was pretending to be a nationalistic Korean troll in a kyokushin/tkd thread even going as far as pretending he was Korean and that his dad was a famous ITF Taekwondo practitioner. He even posted a video of himself that was some random Korean dude (yep I have very good memory). You went with that persona for a while.

Of course that was you hahahaha. The gig is up. I know it was you spacetime because that's when I realized you were full of shit. Literally your first year of posting.

The troll was going perfectly until you decided to inception yourself - you're so deep you no longer remember what trolls were real or which one's are fake.

Or maybe now you are trying to go down the straight and narrow after years of trolling. I'm inclined to believe that's probably what's happening here. But at least be a man and admit you were trolling and pretending to be Korean lol. Draw a line under it by admitting it - then start fresh.

I'm sure the posters in here would probably respect you a hell of a lot more - if you did. I know I would.

Was that your alter ego?

You saved me a lot of time by just agreeing that there was an incident that happened where a poster was pretending to be a nationalistic Korean troll in a kyokushin/tkd thread even going as far as pretending he was Korean and that his dad was a famous ITF Taekwondo practitioner. He even posted a video of himself that was some random Korean dude (yep I have very good memory). You went with that persona for a while.

Of course that was you hahahaha. The gig is up. I know it was you spacetime because that's when I realized you were full of shit. Literally your first year of posting.

The troll was going perfectly until you decided to inception yourself - you're so deep you no longer remember what trolls were real or which one's are fake.

Or maybe now you are trying to go down the straight and narrow after years of trolling. I'm inclined to believe that's probably what's happening here. But at least be a man and admit you were trolling and pretending to be Korean lol. Draw a line under it by admitting it - then start fresh.

I'm sure the posters in here would probably respect you a hell of a lot more - if you did. I know I would.

<Dana05>

Was that your alter ego?

No It was not my alter ego. I was being sarkastic. It is not me.

Last edited:
It's a shame because all the old posts got deleted when sherdog forum changed web addresses.

Otherwise I could easily prove my claim and pull up an old spacetime post where he actually said it - after I asked flat out if he was Korean. It was on a thread about kyokushin/tkd and he was saying pro Korea things and saying tkd was never influenced by karate etc. I remember he said some nationalistic stuff too. Unless he's gotten so deep into the world of trolling he no longer remembers the trolls from before.

It's like inception he no longer remembers what trolls were real or which one's are fake.

The posts aren't deleted - just the pictures and images. I can probably find them.

Also - why take the MOV file and put it into a JPG - instead of just posting the actual video?

The posts aren't deleted - just the pictures and images. I can probably find them.

Also - why take the MOV file and put it into a JPG - instead of just posting the actual video?

Probably because he look less impressive in motion. Anybody can do a pressing standing sidekick to get a good snapshot from it.

[QUOTE="Frode Falch, post: 138136605, member: 58731Anybody can do a pressing standing sidekick to get a good snapshot from it.[/QUOTE]

Thank god for tape:cool: It's from a clip.

Back