South Park sucks

The last few seasons haven't been great and the first episode of this season was terrible but the show itself is legendary.

You sound like a bundle of joy, TS

Damn, this thread is more depressing than anything in the Heavies.

raw
giphy.gif

No matter how much popular it is, it still sucks.

So boring and stupid and can't believe Americans love it.

Filled with stupidity and people are acting like it.

How do people watch this crap, they must be insane?

if you're basing your opinion on recent years of the show, then yes, i agree that it's not that great. they still have their moments, though.

but if you are talking about the show as a whole, and even from the beginning? then you're way off. or russians have totally different senses of humor than most of the world, since most of the world enjoys the show. aside from russians, i guess.

It's the most depthful, far reaching social analysis meant to be taken very, very seriously by very serious people. There is no exaggeration for comedic effect and it depicts everything equitably.

russians are known to be emotionless. maybe they're still bitter about losing so many people during world war II. i dunno.

You're a Pinoy? Call me when you can figure out how to keep your children from dying en masse during every monsoon season and then maybe worry about Yankee satire.
LMAO, oh, Jesus, Agony, this burn is tough sledding even for yours truly.

I'm a grown ass man dog

I ain't fittin to watch no cartoons

Let me guess you love wild n out??!?

that p.c principal joke is really out of gas south park is really getting stale by going back to that joke. mister hankey was still funny but I am a little annoyed by south parks lack of creativity this episode.

Butters bottom bitch is probably the funniest episode I've ever seen. The cop going undercover as a prostitute, performing the sex acts and then busting the guy made me laugh in pain.

Especially when he marries his pimp and moves overseas with him......FREEZE!
keeeey-shauuuun.

It has had it's a moment's, but I've never been a fan, and it's just kind of intensely negative. You can make fun of things others don't, and be non-pc, and not be trash.
Yeah its too cynical for me nowadays. That doesn't make it bad, just not necessarily my cup of tea.
As a kid I didn't like it, but when I got older it really grew on me. It's not everyone, deff not for sensitive people, in fact if you ask woman, they typically don't like South Park.

I think Eric Cartman and Randy Marsh are worth watching the show alone.
I'm the opposite, I loved it as a kid and would binge the crap out of it. I went through a phase when I was younger of watching a lot of cynical adult comedy and SP was one of the best ones. But at some point I just grew tired of watching those kinds of shows and I haven't watched SP in years.

that p.c principal joke is really out of gas south park is really getting stale by going back to that joke. mister hankey was still funny but I am a little annoyed by south parks lack of creativity this episode.
I thought the pc babies were really good joke.

Back