South Park sucks

I could never get into it because the voices are annoying.

Show was my jam in high school, I'll always like it for that

No matter how much popular it is, it still sucks.

So boring and stupid and can't believe Americans love it.

Filled with stupidity and people are acting like it.

How do people watch this crap, they must be insane?

O rly?

As a kid I didn't like it, but when I got older it really grew on me. It's not everyone, deff not for sensitive people, in fact if you ask woman, they typically don't like South Park.

I think Eric Cartman and Randy Marsh are worth watching the show alone.

I will never forget the blood Mary episode on Christmas Eve. I was dying laughing. Allot of people I knew were so offended they quit watching.

This is why I love south park. They offend everyone.

The people who don't like the humor, don't talk about it, and just don't consume it. The people who hate it, and talk about it, are offended, and showing that they can't take a joke.

It's not popular these days but way back in the day, it was significant. South Park was famous for pushing the envelope and always trying to one up themselves on what they could get away with.

I haven't watched an episode in like 8 seasons. One day I will get bored enough to marathon all of them and catch back up.

But yea as an elementary/middle school kid when SP was at its peak, SP was legendary

The last couple of seasons have been average, but the era around seasons 10 - 12 with Guitar queero, Warcraft, the night of the living homeless, and the internet drought was brilliant, IMO. I would regularly be in fits of laughter.

It’s something that children laugh at.

If that's what you think, then you really just don't get it. On the surface, yes it comes off as juvenile jokes. But dig deeper and it's usually pretty relevant and interesting social commentary and satire.

When I lived in Manilla everyone loved a god awful child television host called Ryzza, She was like 8 and everyone went nuts over her show and loved her but I didn't grasp the appeal of the annoying little brat. I hardly thing you are able to judge what is a good or bad television show when that is one of your most watched TV shows.

Don't diss the greatest cartoon ever putang ina mo

All Filipino TV is atrocious. My mother in law lives with me and she watches GMA and TFC all day. That has to be the most brain dead bullshit I have ever seen. I can't believe anyone over 8 years old watches that stuff.

As for South Park, it has definitely run its course for me. Watched it heavily off and on for about the first 8 years, now I have trouble getting through an episode without getting bored. Funny it's still going since Matt and Trey themselves have alluded to how they are kind if sick of it.

I respect what they do, but I stopped watching in about 1998.

People hating south park probably do for the same reason as the Simpsons.

Since both shows have been on so long they mostly show episodes from season 10 and beyond which is when both shows (simpsons/southpark) became very hit or miss

I have known very few people who actually watched it from 97-2003 that didn't absolutely love it

The last couple of seasons have been average, but the era around seasons 10 - 12 with Guitar queero, Warcraft, the night of the living homeless, and the internet drought was brilliant, IMO. I would regularly be in fits of laughter.

Butters bottom bitch is probably the funniest episode I've ever seen. The cop going undercover as a prostitute, performing the sex acts and then busting the guy made me laugh in pain.

Especially when he marries his pimp and moves overseas with him......FREEZE!

It's terrible these days, nothing but pop culture references and try hard humor. It feels like those shitty spoof movies of the 2000s. After season 12 or so it kinda went to shit.

The scott tennerman episode is one of the best cartoon episodes ever

Back