South Park sucks

TS needs one of these:

4x06-Cherokee-Hair-Tampons-south-park-21441012-500-375.jpg

(yeah, I made a sexist joke. I just won't tell anyone at work)

south park is the best cartoon series of all time, hands down. the creators are comedic geniuses. anyone who disagrees better have a solid reason

Last edited:
south park is the best cartoon series of all time, hands down. the creators are comedic geniuses. anyone who disagrees better have a solid reason

Futurama created more meaningful moments.

I’m more amused by South Park than anything nowadays. I don’t know why, but the things that I found to be hysterical in the past, are merely pleasant to me as a thirty-one year old man. What does make me laugh, I don’t know.

I didn’t laugh once through the newest episode but I did like watching it. I watched the Randy and Sharon Marsh parts twice, because I didn’t find the Cartman parts to be funny.

Only people I knew that were South Park fans were are morons so I was convinced it was a show for morons.

Futurama created more meaningful moments.

What does make me laugh, I don’t know
i dont watch cartoons for meaningful moments, i watch them to laugh.

if you dont know what makes you laugh then maybe you "broke a funny fuse", to quote south park.

anyway this thread is ridiculous. might as well make a thread called "pink floyd sucks" or "salvador dali sucks" ... just because certain people dont get something doesnt mean it sucks. but we all know that.

Most people from 3rd world countries don't understand good comedy. But hey I heard they have a show about corruption and murder coming out.

what the fuck southpark has been funny for years

Buncha fools in this thread need to take a shower hit the weights and get a clue

Preach from The Book of Nash, brother!

I'm not liking this new season but it seems to be getting some praise on reddit but reddit is an echo chamber and circle jerk.

Thanks for reminding me the new season’s on

Last 5 seasons were pretty weak, honestly. 4 through 14 were the golden years, and pretty damn hilarious.

SP is legend. Anybody that doesn’t agree is a god damn waste of sperm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back