South Carolina prisoners in florence evacuation zone will not be evacuated

@ROSCONATION
I have unfortunately, but either way someone could have been planning something before this and this situation could help them in the endeavor. You act like no one has escaped prison before.

They don’t in modern times, it’s literally impossible

To move from area to area, you have to go through 2 doors, electronically operated. There was no pre planning, those poor guys are stuck.

The men in Katrina were never accounted for, they died and were forgotten, because they were just thought of as criminals not human beings

• On January 22, 2016, three inmates escaped the Orange County Men's Central Jail, a maximum security jail in Orange County, California. The three inmates (Jonathan Tieu, 20; Hossein Nayeri, 37; and Bac Tien Duong, 43) cut through steel bars, made their way through plumbing tunnels, and a used a makeshift rope made out of bed sheets to rappel down the multistory facility.[26] Bac Tien Duong surrendered to police in Santa Ana CA on January 29. The other two inmates, Hossein Nayeri and Jonathan Tieu, were arrested in San Francisco on January 30.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prison_escapes

Tell me more about how it's impossible in modern times.

Optics aside, the correct decision here would involve an assessment of the specifics prisons’ locations and structural attributes. If the prison could be reasonably assessed as hurricane ready then I have no problem with this.

@HomerThompson
Also, what if the flooding and storm make the structure fail?

Just inmates everywhere.

Water doesn’t open doors you goof

giphy.gif

Optics aside, the correct decision here would involve an assessment of the specifics prisons’ locations and structural attributes. If the prison could be reasonably assessed as hurricane ready then I have no problem with this.
Sure I agree to a certain extent but being from Florida myself, I think there is not really a possible way to know how much damage will happen or how much flooding. With hurricanes it's better to be safe than sorry.

Which is exactly what they did

“The analysis so far is that it’s toward the edge of one of the evacuation zones, and because of its placement and because of the types of buildings and a lot of other considerations, it’s safer to stay on campus than it is to try to get off,” he said. “That is the safest place for those people to be at this time.”

Edge of an evacuation zone
On elevated ground
Far sturdier than a typical house building

Seems to be safe enough. End result will tell if it's the right decision of course

Trump is to blame here, why hasn't he done more to help this?

They are on the edge of the zone in the best build structor anywhere around.
They are in better shape then people in shelters. They have everything they need.

I would rather live in Alabama or Mississippi then South Carolina. Place is a shithole.

It will just be a shithole that got hit by a hurricane after tomorrow.

Which is exactly what they did

“The analysis so far is that it’s toward the edge of one of the evacuation zones, and because of its placement and because of the types of buildings and a lot of other considerations, it’s safer to stay on campus than it is to try to get off,” he said. “That is the safest place for those people to be at this time.”

Edge of an evacuation zone
On elevated ground
Far sturdier than a typical house building

Seems to be safe enough. End result will tell if it's the right decision of course

They are on the edge of the zone in the best build structor anywhere around.
They are in better shape then people in shelters. They have everything they need.

"Experts say there is real risk in keeping prisoners in place, even if officials believe they have planned for all contingencies"

So I've learned that Hurricanes are bad for Prisons.

And everyone here is a goof.

Hooray for Sherdog!!

There are no levies here like there were in Nola during Katrina. There is no way a prison is going to blow away, or get flooded to the point of lives being at risk. They will lose power, but I imagine there are generators to prevent the door mechanisms from failing.
What if the generators become submerged?

It says unaccounted they don't know most probably did die. Either way to pretend that escaping is an impossiblity is kind of arrogant , water damage can help, the chaos of the situation could help, many factors are now open if no guards are there to monitor the situation.
But you right desperate people could never figure out how to escape a concrete structure.

Bruh I live here. Word is the COs were instructed to shoot those escaping, cops also shot "looters" and that silly cunt who got shot at the range bragged and lied about shooting looters.

The government on all levels failed NOLA.

Bruh I live here. Word is the COs were instructed to shoot those escaping, cops also shot "looters" and that silly cunt who got shot at the range bragged and lied about shooting looters.

It did fail, and that is fucked about shooting on site.

I got no problem with shooting looters or dangerous escaping convicts.

I got no problem with shooting looters or dangerous escaping convicts.

And I have no problem with mister American Sniper bleeding out on a firing range or hell a family member of yours getting cancer. Same logic dude.

You ever talk to a Katrina survivor? The US government failed and unlike your unAmerican ass I believe in the constitution. Starving and drowning prisoners is not okay.

And I have no problem with mister American Sniper bleeding out on a firing range or hell a family member of yours getting cancer. Same logic dude.

You ever talk to a Katrina survivor? The US government failed and unlike your unAmerican ass I believe in the constitution. Starving and drowning prisoners is not okay.

No one is starving or drowning them. If they are in danger, real danger then move them or put them to work sandbaging the prison to protect it.
They have people sheltering in schools that are a lot less well built.

The government that failed in Katrina was the local one.

Looters should be shot and so should escaping dangerous prisoners.

Unwad your panties and stop crying.

No one is starving or drowning them. If they are in danger, real danger then move them or put them to work sandbaging the prison to protect it.
They have people sheltering in schools that are a lot less well built.

The government that failed in Katrina was the local one.

Looters should be shot and so should escaping dangerous prisoners.

Unwad your panties and stop crying.

Bro. I'm about to hit the stage but please read about the prisoners trapped during Katrina. You can't possibly think that was was okay.

Looters were grabbing fucking food because the US government left people starving and without water or did you forget the insane preventable number of casualties?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back