South Carolina prisoners in florence evacuation zone will not be evacuated

Mr. Shickadance

Ventura
@red
Reaction score
So apparently I'm on a prison kick today, but this is messed up after what happened after Katrina and Harvey .

I mean wouldn't it be best to stay in front of this problem especially since surrounding states have already taken such precautions.

Imagine dying in a sewage filled prison because of some offense that isn't murder, pedohilia, or rape.

Not to mention the mental toll it must take on a person to know that your life literally is insignificant to the people holding you there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/hurricane-florence-prisoners.amp.html

"They're criminals. They should all drowned in my opinion!"

I guess you think the roof is going to blow off, if so you’ll get your wish

So apparently I'm on a prison kick today, but this is messed up after what happened after Katrina and Harvey .

I mean wouldn't it be best to stay in front of this problem especially since surrounding states have already taken such precautions.

Imagine dying in a sewage filled prison because of some offense that isn't murder, pedohilia, or rape.

Not to mention the mental toll it must take on a person to know that your life literally is insignificant to the people holding you there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/hurricane-florence-prisoners.amp.html
Also, what if the flooding and storm make the structure fail?

Just inmates everywhere.

That's terrible.

Just inmates everywhere.
Right. It's not like the guards stay, inmates go missing and that's not what I'd want on my hands if I was a governor,
"Escaped inmate goes on crime spree thanks to Florence"

Sounds like the opening to Bad Lieutenant

What's my wish?
All the people that wanted to evacuate would leave if the roof were to ever blow off

Maybe they should open the prison up for a storm shelter, because it will withstand hurricane force winds (even storms above cat 1)

All the people that wanted to evacuate would leave if the roof were to ever blow off

Maybe they should open the prison up for a storm shelter, because it will withstand hurricane force winds (even storms above cat 1)
Sure....

@HomerThompson

Just inmates everywhere.

Water doesn’t open doors you goof

@HomerThompson
Are you being serious right now?

I’m always serious

A hurricane isn’t taking down a prison, the building won’t fall, they aren’t made of wood, you goof. Do you understand how prisons work? The doors are all electronically operated, so if power goes out, unless someone physically goes and opens every inmates cell the door will remain locked.

But your silly ass thinks a fortified structure will fail due to flooding, hahahahahahahahaha, you really are a goof

@xcvbn

Oh, please do tell how a storm will tear down a fortified structure

I’ll be patiently waiting for you morons to circle jerk and devise a plan

@HomerThompson
Are you being serious right now?

I’m always serious

A hurricane isn’t taking down a prison, the building won’t fall, they aren’t made of wood, you goof. Do you understand how prisons work? The doors are all electronically operated, so if power goes out, unless someone physically goes and opens every inmates cell the door will remain locked.

But your silly ass thinks a fortified structure will fail due to flooding, hahahahahahahahaha, you really are a goof
It happened in katrina 512 inmates were unaccounted for

Back