South Carolina prisoners in florence evacuation zone will not be evacuated

Bro. I'm about to hit the stage but please read about the prisoners trapped during Katrina. You can't possibly think that was was okay.

Looters were grabbing fucking food because the US government left people starving and without water or did you forget the insane preventable number of casualties?

Break a leg ( in the good way)

Looting for food might be allowed in some cases but a lot/most of it was not food.

Like I said it was the local gover,ent that fucked up.

I said if they are in real danger move them.

Break a leg ( in the good way)

Looting for food might be allowed in some cases but a lot/most of it was not food.

Like I said it was the local gover,ent that fucked up.

I said if they are in real danger move them.
Sorry for being such a cunt before. I'm always a bit aggro before the stage.
Bro I disagree. People were stealing food and even if they were jacking sneakers so the fuck what?

As to the local government absolutely not. One of the pumps failing that was a local issue but the initial levee failure it was federal and the response was all federal.

Ever heard of Charity hospital?

You sound like a good thoughtful person

I am very thoughtful. I thought it was funny, see, I thought. If you did not find the obvious humor in it, than whaaaa, get down there with your high horse and a bucket

I am very thoughtful. I thought it was funny, see, I thought. If you did not find the obvious humor in it, than whaaaa, get down there with your high horse and a bucket
Oh... You're cool guy edgey brah , who doesn't know how to put tone in his posts, much edge much smart

So apparently I'm on a prison kick today, but this is messed up after what happened after Katrina and Harvey .

I mean wouldn't it be best to stay in front of this problem especially since surrounding states have already taken such precautions.

Imagine dying in a sewage filled prison because of some offense that isn't murder, pedohilia, or rape.

Not to mention the mental toll it must take on a person to know that your life literally is insignificant to the people holding you there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/hurricane-florence-prisoners.amp.html

Just shoot them. It's more humane than letting them drown;)

Seriously, I'm surprised this is even legal. I thought the State/DoC would have a Duty of Care to inmates.

So, the question that matters, did any prisoners get harmed with the risk to leave them?

Back