*SOURCE* Wand/Stann & Siyar/DHK

at least if Wand gets ko'd, Stann won't keep punching

let's hope Wand is just as cool if he gets the ko

I thought Wand said in the past that he had no interest in fighting Stann. What changed?

I wish he was fighting somebody like Sakara instead, I don't like his chances against Stann. It'd be wise of him to go for the takedown even if that isn't his usual gameplan.

Stann will ko wand unless Bruce Buffer gets sick and screaming pride lady fills in.

May have already been mentioned but I don't feel like reading 17 pages @ 2am. Stann and wand is at Lhw

From the UFC Japan announcement

A9-YTArCYAAsjUJ.jpg:large

Riki Fukuda, Mizugaki, Motivated Gomi, Kid and some dude
A9-YgteCUAAOI1u.jpg:large

Azusa Nishigaki
A997g2vCIAA98Ad.jpg:large

I don't get this "poor Wand" shit! He stands a damn good chance of cracking Stann's jaw before getting his cracked. This will be a fun fight to watch and I'm hoping Wand trounces this guy. If not he always loses like a warrior. A match up like this does not have the makings of a boring fight, no matter the outcome.

Why do people say poor Wand? He was one of the best 205 pounders in the world for several years, if he cant beat a top ten 185 pounder who hits hard then maybe he should reitre..

I got Wand by decision!

I don't like the Wanderlei Silva and Brian Stann match-up, Joe Silva should've given Silva a better-matchup

Stann is stylistically worse fight than Leben. I still pick Wanderlei though.

Back