*SOURCE* Wand/Stann & Siyar/DHK

I think better matches could have been made. These match ups don't make sense to me but I could be wrong after the fights.

Also, this is an awesome Fuel card. The fact that so many people here are complaining baffles me. The scary thing is, you all probably think you could do Joe Silva's job better than him. Do you think you can just pick fighter's off a tree and make matches? You have to actually deal with the fighter as well as dates available etc. Not only is this card great but Wand is returning to fight in Japan against an opponent he has stated that he wanted to fight in the past.

yeah, when i was looking at the fights i forgot it was a fuel card. i was thinking it was a ppv.

Good card. Stann by KO, DHK by dec, Sanchez by UD, but fuck I want Gomi to win!

I'm going with my heart and saying Wandy by TKO .
But damn Stann hits hard .

You can remain a fan but don't turn into a blind nuthugger. Wand is not the same. In fact, I have a hard time picking him vs anybody in the LHW or MW divisions. Maybe the dude who fought Hamill, but again one punch and Wand would be on queer street.

A bit extreme maybe? Wand is still a mid-tier guy, hard to accept b/c he used to be so good, but there's still plenty of guys he could beat.

Hope time gets turned back for Wand and Gomi's fights. I'd love to see them get another win.

I don't like Gomi vs Sanchez or Kim vs Siyar.

These are good fights but I like these guys.
They should build those guys up a little bit more.

Gomi vs Makdessi/Ebersole
Kim vs IDK
Siyar vs Brown
Sanchez vs Volkmann

I guess Akiyama is still injured right?

Dayum for FUEL TV this is a stacked card, cool Stann gets the headliner since he was born there plus Wand & Hunt back in Japan, is it a Saitama again?

Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Stefan Struve vs. Mark Hunt
Diego Sanchez vs. Takanori Gomi
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
Takeya Mizugaki vs. Bryan Caraway
Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
Kyung Ho Kang vs. Alex Caceres
Kazuki Tokudome vs. Cristiano Marcello

I don't like this fight for Wanderlei. He's taken to much punishment throughout his career and he's fighting a guy who's only strength is his power.

Not liking Siyar vs DHK at all. I don't know much about Siyar, and that's the fucking problem. He had a great KO over Paulo, and he needs to be built up more in my opinion. DHK has only lost to Condit and Maia, and the Maia fight told us nothing. I expected him to get put up against someone like Hathaway.

I guess it kinda makes sense considering their most recent win is over Paulo Thiago, but still...I feel like Siyar is lower on the ladder than DHK.

Holy shit, this FUEL card is going to be awesome

Brian Stann vs. Wanderlei Silva
Stefan Struve vs. Mark Hunt
Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Siyar (sorry but I have no idea how to spell his last name)

Brown called out Hardy and wanted to have it be on this card too. If they did that it would be a PPV quality card IMO.

Oh, and Brian Stann is going to obliterate Wanderlei.

Wanderlei will fight smart, he will stay on the outside and use leg kicks to set up takedowns.

Wanderlei knows he can't brawl like he use to, if he stays poised and sticks to a game plan...HE WILL WIN.

Not liking Siyar vs DHK at all. I don't know much about Siyar, and that's the fucking problem. He had a great KO over Paulo, and he needs to be built up more in my opinion. DHK has only lost to Condit and Maia, and the Maia fight told us nothing. I expected him to get put up against someone like Hathaway.

I guess it kinda makes sense considering their most recent win is over Paulo Thiago, but still...I feel like Siyar is lower on the ladder than DHK.

I agree.

They should have given Brown a rematch with DHK.

Back