Souls that were broken in the cage

Big Nog already took Brenden's

If I was in the ufc id have street fighter music play as i walk out. anyway back to the question. Heres some welterweight lost souls:

Kampmann to Hendricks-got sent to the moon by hendricks, got owned by condit and retired.

Ellenberger to kampmann- had a devastating loss to kampmann in the sense that he was seconds away from finishing kampmann and then later getting tko'd. This made him question how good he is. He then beat herion(someone who he had lost to prior to fighting in the ufc) while looking like shit. This was the first showing of chokeberger. He wrecked marquardt after that which should have given him confidence in himself again but it didnt. He went on to choke against rory, gastelum, and lawler. He beat koscheck in weak performance, failed miserably against thompson and choked against tarec. This guy fell hard after losing his confidence from kampmann

Koscheck to gsp- dont feel like writing anymore

For all the souls that has been taken inside the cage.

candle-animated-gif-1.gif

Joanna Champion when she beat Esparza for the belt

That was such a horrendous beatdown. And then Esparza comes out saying she wants to take some time off fighting

CC vs GG 1, but then CC stole Gabriel's soul in a rematch.

CC vs GG 1, but then CC stole Gabriel's soul in a rematch.

Nah. You could argue that Gonzaga stole Mirko's soul, but not the other way around. Gonzaga was on a two fight losing streak before facing Mirko, and won the next after being beat by Mirko.

Nah. You could argue that Gonzaga stole Mirko's soul, but not the other way around. Gonzaga was on a two fight losing streak before facing Mirko, and won the next after being beat by Mirko.

Just leave me alone in my fairy tale land ok? I like to think that :D

Maynard after getting KTFO by Edgar. The backstage video after the fight showed an absolutely crushed man, and after that his career nosedived.

Just leave me alone in my fairy tale land ok? I like to think that :D

That's alright, seeing that you're croatian you're probably a huge fan of Mirko. Would have been great if we at least could claim that Mirko stole back his soul after beating Gonzaga, but obviously that wasn't to be either. Sorry! :D

BJ's last fight against Frankie. His speech afterwards was as sad as his performance, he said something like "I don't know what I was thinking, I don't belong in here". But it looks like he forgot any of that happened.

Combat soul. All of your moms need to buy you less sugary cereal to eat.

Back