Souls that were broken in the cage

Silva took Franklin's soul. There's a pic out there of the exact moment it happened.

Fedor vs Arlovski
Fedor vs Sylvia
Gonzaga vs Cro Cop

A few more I forgot

Penn vs. Edgar 2
Gina vs. Cyborg
Hominick vs. KZ

i'm thinking Daley beat Story to Hazelett.

Daley knocked him out but Story absolutely beat the brakes off of him for a round and a half.

now i'm wondering bout Machida Evans .. Look at Rashad's drift after.

What I came to say, it seemed like forest had no interest in fighting after that.

Fair nuff .. griffin got schooled and understood just how ordinary he is after that exhibition.

Silva took Franklin's soul. There's a pic out there of the exact moment it happened.
Rich.jpg

After Machida vs Shogun 2, and even a bit after the controversial 1st fight, Machida lost that mystique; the Machida Era was forever derailed

F**k yah on Holm Rousey .. Messed her head up real bad.

well the head of Ronda was always pretty messed up. Holy destroyed her will to fight. But i think she is going to come back strong.

Last edited:
Dos anjos vs Pettis is up there for me

well the haed of Ronda was always pretty messed up. Holy destroyed her will to fight. But i think that she is going to come back.

Biggest soul crusher in this thread .. considering the ENORMITY of Rousey's ego she fell waaaay beyond others and then some more.

Dos anjos vs Pettis is up there for me
I think pettis has a head thing going on, still not convinced he has lost faith in his skills, but if his skid continues when he is hopefully given a "real" gimme fight then I think it may break his spirit .. right now thinking he is running on fumes in confidence only.

Back