Sorry but I just don't see how Khabib beats Conor

Khabib has made a career out of using the cage to wrestlefuck his opponents, what kind of asinine logic is this?
Khabib might utilize some high level chain wrestling against the cage, but if this fight was in a ring he'd be much much more deadly.

You're not a "moron" by any means for your opinion, in thinking the fight could be lop-sided.

That said, if anything the fight game has taught me after watching it for decades, it is that any man can be beaten on a given night by another.

There is never a "shoe-in" when it comes to combat sports, and particularly with two fighters who both have great strengths, AND weaknesses the other can exploit.
Its sad how you jump into every new thread and try post early for easy likes

As the fight gets closer I have a feeling that Khabib won't respect Conor's power and we know this is death sentence in the octagon, I also think people are trying to use the Floyd fight to justify dumb statements like "he got exposed", "power is overrated", blah, blah. to discredit Conor.

I think Khabib will go forward and try to clinch or take Conor down like he did with Barboza from the very beginning of the fight but unfortunately for Khabib he will have to eat several punches from Conor first, also Conor is way dangerous when is fresh and we know he is somebody that you just can't eat a couple of shots, in MMA he still have the "touch of death" and sadly Khabib doesn't have the necessary striking to safely close the distance with Conor.

The only way Khabib win this is if he have a Nate Diaz level chin and we are not sure how good that chin is, also Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.

I might get called a moron and that's ok but does anybody else is thinking the same?

Couldn't have said it better myself. Completely agree TS.

We know this, lets talk about something more interesting..Conor in 2019. Beats Tony spring 2019 and then edges Nate in the rubber match late 2019.

Barbozas hands are not so great so there was no threat from close range fighting, he will fight Mcgregor different just how he fought AL different.

Sorry but unless khabib slips on a banana peel, I dont see how conor could ever beat the 26-0 beast

You don't have Khabib's vote!!!??/ How am I ever going to sleep tonight!!!??

Ts, that is a possible outcome. Or maybe Khebab can eat those punches and go donkey kong on McG. We gotta wait.... i cant place a bet on this fight. I think Khabib has a better chance of winning but Mcgregor can sleep any lightweight with just one good ole left.

Stop buying Proper Twelve!

Your clarity will be back in no time.

0562F363-22A4-49C4-802D-96F9AA5CD503.gif

Cant wait for this fight! Answer all questions finally

Couldn't have said it better myself. Completely agree TS.
To be fair, there pretty much isn’t any post that you could have said better since you’re a worthless gimmick account, that’s 84% probably trolling, 12% drunk and Irish or 4% way up on the autism scale
<Fedor23>

You think Connor has game off his back? In relation to the guys Khabib has fought I’d argue almost every single one is better of his back than the Mac.

I could see Khabib tiring him out and then standing in the later rounds just to do it

Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.
yes, a Chechen friend told Conor that Khabib has a glass jaw.
WTF is this , why dont you use your own brain and stop listen to Conor ? he is just talking shit.

Khabib is a master of not getting hit, how many times did you see him get hit and was in trouble ?
he was never in trouble so far.
dont know what Conor will do after the humiliation

yes, a Chechen friend told Conor that Khabib has a glass jaw.
WTF is this , why dont you use your own brain and stop listen to Conor ? he is just talking shit.

Khabib is a master of not getting hit, how many times did you see him get hit and was in trouble ?
he was never in trouble so far.
dont know what Conor will do after the humiliation

I agree but none of those guys have the hands or power Conor does but yeah if Conor losses it's going to be a beatdown

You think Connor has game off his back? In relation to the guys Khabib has fought I’d argue almost every single one is better of his back than the Mac.

I could see Khabib tiring him out and then standing in the later rounds just to do it
That's the thing the fight won't go to that point, if so Khabib might be already hurt so it will allow Conor to escape successfully

Back