Sorry but I just don't see how Khabib beats Conor

Sorry but unless khabib slips on a banana peel, I dont see how conor could ever beat the 26-0 beast

Think you mean the 26-1 beast. The Tiramisu is 1-0. If Khabib doesn't make it to the cage he should lose that 0 tbh just for fucking up the umpteenth fight I've been excited for. What did we get to with Khabib Tony, was it the 3, 4th, even 5th time they'd been booked to fight each other?

To be fair, there pretty much isn’t any post that you could have said better since you’re a worthless gimmick account, that’s 84% probably trolling, 12% drunk and Irish or 4% way up on the autism scale
<Fedor23>

And you're 100% broke.

Conor-McGregor-laugh.png

I don't see Conor being able to stuff a takedown from Khabib or being able to survive on his back for the majority of a round. Only way I see Khabib losing is if he decides to throw wild shots to close the distance and gets caught.

Khabib has made a career out of using the cage to wrestlefuck his opponents, what kind of asinine logic is this?

Conor has made career out by knocking people out with his left. It's delusional to believe that Khabib could take that strike.

HMMMMMM......Perhaps any of the following?

08_ufx7_Tavares_Numagomedov_05.jpg

KhabibNurma.jpg

upload_2018-9-25_23-21-21.png

UFC-229-Free-Fight-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-vs-Michael-Johnson_664572_OpenGraphImage.jpg

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Conor has made career out by knocking people out with his left. It's delusional to believe that Khabib could take that strike.
His only weapon.... Khabib's a lot more well rounded.

As long as Khabib doesn't try to stand in the pocket and trade with Conor, I don't see how he doesn't beat Conor.
This^^^^^^^

Try harder TS. You really can't see how Khabib could beat McGregor?

Really? Have you ever watched either of them fight?

unfortunately for Conor i think khabib has a iron chin. Otherwise it would be lights out in the first.

You can flip it the other way around and say "I don't know how Conor beats Khabib, if Conor doesnt land a KO punch or Khabib walks through it and gets a hold of Mcgregor its over. That's it. I don't know how Conor can win this if he doesnt KO him early." This will be a quick fight anyway you slice it. Either Khabib gets KO'd early or Conor gets TKO'd on the ground and face fked.

You can flip it the other way around and say "I don't know how Conor beats Khabib, if Conor doesnt land a KO punch or Khabib walks through it and gets a hold of Mcgregor its over. That's it. I don't know how Conor can win this if he doesnt KO him early." This will be a quick fight anyway you slice it. Either Khabib gets KO'd early or Conor gets TKO'd on the ground and face fked.
I agree absolutely but unfortunately for Khabib the fight start on the feet

Conor fans act like he has freak level punching power like a young Foreman.

Some of you guys think great strikers are still great strikers when they are expecting to get grapple-fucked the whole time.

As the fight gets closer I have a feeling that Khabib won't respect Conor's power and we know this is death sentence in the octagon, I also think people are trying to use the Floyd fight to justify dumb statements like "he got exposed", "power is overrated", blah, blah. to discredit Conor.

I think Khabib will go forward and try to clinch or take Conor down like he did with Barboza from the very beginning of the fight but unfortunately for Khabib he will have to eat several punches from Conor first, also Conor is way dangerous when is fresh and we know he is somebody that you just can't eat a couple of shots, in MMA he still have the "touch of death" and sadly Khabib doesn't have the necessary striking to safely close the distance with Conor.

The only way Khabib win this is if he have a Nate Diaz level chin and we are not sure how good that chin is, also Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.

I might get called a moron and that's ok but does anybody else is thinking the same?

I don't know where you got this idea that you need awesome striking to close the distance and get a take down.

I mean, it's not like clinching is a common occurence in MMA after all.

As the fight gets closer I have a feeling that Khabib won't respect Conor's power and we know this is death sentence in the octagon, I also think people are trying to use the Floyd fight to justify dumb statements like "he got exposed", "power is overrated", blah, blah. to discredit Conor.

I think Khabib will go forward and try to clinch or take Conor down like he did with Barboza from the very beginning of the fight but unfortunately for Khabib he will have to eat several punches from Conor first, also Conor is way dangerous when is fresh and we know he is somebody that you just can't eat a couple of shots, in MMA he still have the "touch of death" and sadly Khabib doesn't have the necessary striking to safely close the distance with Conor.

The only way Khabib win this is if he have a Nate Diaz level chin and we are not sure how good that chin is, also Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.

I might get called a moron and that's ok but does anybody else is thinking the same?

Well to be fair Conor also said Floyd didn't have the type of bone structure to take his punches and Floyd ate his best shot when he was fresh without blinking so I wouldn't put to much stock in that.

Having seen Khabib eat and be unfazed by MJs best shot 2 or 3 times, the huge overhand right he ran into from Al and a Barboza spin kick to the back of the head (not really clean but still) I would have to say his chin is pretty solid.

Back