Something happening in Saudi Arabia. Heavy gunfire reported.

And if the hard liners depose the Crown Prince it will only get worse.
Wouldn't necessarily be hardliners deposing him. Could be a conservative backlash from those who want the status quo and aren't happy about the Crown Prince's reckless actions which have backfired on multiple fronts.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Don't know that much about him other than that he strapped Al-Waleed by his ankles and lashed him. Right after Trump went to visit SA.

0d209486132916bebfc71f3f889b9beb.jpg

Who's the biggest turd though? Not sure.

Wouldn't necessarily be hardliners deposing him. Could be a conservative backlash from those who want the status quo and aren't happy about the Crown Prince's reckless actions which have backfired on multiple fronts.
Such as? Serious question, I don't really follow mid east politics.

Don't know that much about him other than that he strapped Al-Waleed by his ankles and lashed him. Right after Trump went to visit SA.

0d209486132916bebfc71f3f889b9beb.jpg

Who's the biggest turd though? Not sure.
I remember this tweet lol

He's 100% right but for the wrong reasons- another case of Trump being butthurt about another man being worth more than he is.

Such as? Serious question, I don't really follow mid east politics.
Watch this if you can. If you really need cliffs I can give them but its a slick entertaining video.

Hopefully they'll all kill each other, and the House of Saud will finally fall. They've been a terrible pox on the world.

honestly i dont mean to be that guy. But most muslim governments in the middle east except lebanon basically and turkey and jordan are like them just in different ways and forms. People shit on saudis all the time because it fun to do or because you dislike your president and he supports them but egypt is evil close to as bad and is a totaltiarian hell hole for anyone who is not íslamic´enough. you want reformed muslims look at former soviet muslim countries or albania.

Maybe the beginning of the greatest royal rumble.

honestly i dont mean to be that guy. But most muslim governments in the middle east except lebanon basically and turkey and jordan are like them just in different ways and forms. People shit on saudis all the time because it is fun to do or because you dislike your president and he supports them but egypt is evil close to as bad and is a totaltiarian hell hole for anyone who is not íslamic´enough. you want reformed muslims look at former soviet muslim countries or albania.
{<huh}

I don't care for Egypt's government either. I shit on Saudi Arabia because I'm a U.S. citizen, and I hate that we prop up their brutality.

Seems this was overblown. If it were a serious coup we would have more videos by now.

I do wonder though if this is their typical response or if they were already on high alert.

{<huh}

I don't care for Egypt's government either. I shit on Saudi Arabia because I'm a U.S. citizen, and I hate that we prop up their brutality.

you do the same for egypt. I am just saying. obama called to congrulate sisi after he killed hundreds of protestors and tortured atheists in prison cells. In Russia´s lawless regions gay men are beaten and hurt but the laws on the books and what happens in moscow would never allow that but in egypt that is lawful and normal.

my point is morality is not consistent for most people.

i feel like that would be such a hard country to control in a way and then also easy. stick to ideology you got them but move to much from that and some close to you may want to kill you.

kim jung un has it way easier.

Watch this if you can. If you really need cliffs I can give them but its a slick entertaining video.

guy video but the end ignores 1 thing.

the 3 leaders nasser, saddam and gaddafi were not taken out entirely by there own people only a minority but they were overthrow by the US. Saddam would likely still be in power and for sure gaddaffi would be if it was not for outside military intervention and nasser died in office.

Last edited:

It's currently heading back towards Ridyah

If it isn't just them fucking up a drone that got too close, I wonder if it could be a fake coup like the one Turkey had a yearish ago to drum up international support of the sitting government? Or at least for the perception of that to the people

Back