Something happening in Saudi Arabia. Heavy gunfire reported.

You left out:)

Reptilian Alien Shape-Shifters

Illuminati

Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg

A lot of fucking gunfire for a drone. Either using the drone a an excuse to fire off more rounds than necessary or so soldiers need to go back to the range.

Jon Gambrell جون‏Verified account@jongambrellAP 8h8 hours ago
"Fear over a drone isn't unfounded for Saudi Arabia. In Yemen, Shiite rebels and their allies fighting against a Saudi-led coalition have used bomb-carrying drones and flown others into the kingdom's Patriot missile batteries."

- I came across that tweet a little while ago. I found it interesting and can understand why the guards/military/police in Riyadh would panic.

- I then cruised around twitter and saw some dudes at a gun range trying to hit a small toy drone in the middle of the day. It was pretty darn difficult. I can understand why one small drone would cause fear in Riyadh and why it took so many shots to take it down.

- Lastly, is there a more effective way to take them down? Is shooting them down the only option? Are mini-EMPs a thing? Can they jam the signal with other means?

If it isn't just them fucking up a drone that got too close, I wonder if it could be a fake coup like the one Turkey had a yearish ago to drum up international support of the sitting government? Or at least for the perception of that to the people
What makes you say it was a fake coup?

News by social media has to be the wildest most unpredictable and least accurate ride you can take.

Have they worked out what it is? Has the US launched its missile strike?

News by social media has to be the wildest most unpredictable and least accurate ride you can take.

This is what brought me to the tweet I posted from Jon Gambrell.

Many people on twitter were stating "according to the AP..." or "AP states..." regarding events from Riyadh overnight. As AP's regional guy, he felt the need to state that the AP was not stating any of the stuff that was floating around as the event was unfolding.

A lot of fucking gunfire for a drone. Either using the drone a an excuse to fire off more rounds than necessary or so soldiers need to go back to the range.

They're Arabs. Most of them probably couldn't hit a bull in the arse if they were holding it by the tail:rolleyes:

Wonder if the cou is about opening up if SA to movies and other stuff that doesn't jive with crazy ?

I've been sleeping. Did we figure out what went down yet?

Watch this if you can. If you really need cliffs I can give them but its a slick entertaining video.

Bookmarked for later
SA is a very interesting and messed up place, which has potential that has been throttled

What makes you say it was a fake coup?

Ergdogan is sketchy, and the pieces in the coup were very, very underwhelming and never stood a chance of accomplishing the goal

I can’t remember the details, but some non conspiracy theorist media sources had write ups that hinted at it, connecting the lines on how the people Erg executed/imprisoned for it were more political rivals than people actually capable of mobilizing elements of the military against the leader

Ergdogan is sketchy, and the pieces in the coup were very, very underwhelming and never stood a chance of accomplishing the goal

I can’t remember the details, but some non conspiracy theorist media sources had write ups that hinted at it, connecting the lines on how the people Erg executed/imprisoned for it were more political rivals than people actually capable of mobilizing elements of the military against the leader

Lol man, that was a CIA operation if I have ever seen one.

Fwiw I don't think it was fake coup and I've even asked a Turkish academic, and Erdogan critic, about it and he agrees.

One explanation for why the coup was sloppy was that it wasn't like the previous Turkish coups which were orchestrated by generals and this is because Erdogan had long broken and subordinated the military. Beyond that some have speculated that the government was on to those guys and they had to act more quickly than they would've hoped.

It looks fishy because Erdogan almost immediately started cracking down on dissidents and rivals but to me that's just Erdogan playing by the old adage of never let a good tragedy go to waste. And there seems to be some truth to the Gulen conspiracy even if it was horribly abused by Erdogan during the crackdown.
Lol man, that was a CIA operation if I have ever seen one.
<GSPWoah>

Fwiw I don't think it was fake coup and I've even asked a Turkish academic, and Erdogan critic, about it and he agrees.

One explanation for why the coup was sloppy was that it wasn't like the previous Turkish coups which were orchestrated by generals and this is because Erdogan had long broken and subordinated the military. Beyond that some have speculated that the government was on to those guys and they had to act more quickly than they would've hoped.

It looks fishy because Erdogan almost immediately started cracking down on dissidents and rivals but to me that's just Erdogan playing by the old adage of never let a good tragedy go to waste. And there seems to be some truth to the Gulen conspiracy even if it was horribly abused by Erdogan during the crackdown.

<GSPWoah>

Why are we refusing to extradite the people involved if it wasn't?

I mean we do have a extradition treaty with Turkey don't We?

Why are we refusing to extradite the people involved if it wasn't?

I mean we do have a extradition treaty with Turkey don't We?
What people involved? You mean Gulen? Well a legitimate reason would be that he wasn't involved directly and that his followers acted on their own. The falling out between Gulen and Erdogan goes back to 2013 and the Gulen movement has been working on their long march through the institutions well before then so I think its very possible there's a level of independence there given Gulen's isolation from Turkey in Pennsylvania.

What people involved? You mean Gulen? Well a legitimate reason would be that he wasn't involved directly and that his followers acted on their own. The falling out between Gulen and Erdogan goes back to 2013 and the Gulen movement has been working on their long march through the institutions well before then so I think its very possible there's a level of independence there given Gulen's isolation from Turkey in Pennsylvania.

Yeah, but if he isn't a CIA asset, you don't violate an extradition treaty because you think he was innocent.

Also, I believe the list is over 20 people they want extradited now, including Gulen, but also his whole American Turkish network.

The only reason you risk an international incedent, and set precedent to ignore extradition treaties for a handful of people, is if they are intelligence assets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back