Something happening in Saudi Arabia. Heavy gunfire reported.

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there

Hopefully they all burn for 9/11
200w.gif

clap.gif

If tanks and jets are involved then my imaginary money is on a coup. Maybe crown prince getting btfo.

Hopefully they'll all kill each other, and the House of Saud will finally fall. They've been a terrible pox on the world.

Hopefully Duterte sent in those famous Philipinian Special Forces to go rescue his kin from enslavement by the hand of the oil sheikhs.

Hopefully they'll all kill each other, and the House of Saud will finally fall. They've been a terrible pox on the world.
Agree, but the Saudi govt. is the only thing keeping a leash(somewhat) on Sunni lunatics

I think they are involved in and know too much for Israel and America to allow them falling into the wrong leadership.

I feel "Butthurt Al-Waleed" can make it as a meme here... Maybe surpassing "Healthy Shogun" or "Chuck with that look in his eyes".

Agree, but the Saudi govt. is the only thing keeping a leash(somewhat) on Sunni lunatics
Keeping a leash? They're the goddamn branding iron and cattle prong to Islamic extremism.

Translation: A statement to the official spokesman of the Riyadh District police on the flight of a recreational radio plane to the Tulip district. http://www.spa.gov.sa/1754864 #واس

I can't read Arabic but this profile has a check mark so seems legit

Translation: The official spokesman of the district police said #الرياض that at:mad:@ on Saturday evening, 5/14 8 / 39h observed one security screening points in the city of Al-Tulip, Riyadh, fly a small, drone-type remote-controlled recreational aircraft =

Back