Social media’s pathetic attempt to censor Republicans

What percent ?

Look at the map, here’s another view.

3llf.png

No genius, because when the numbers reach that level, they reset them. I have seen it multiple times. It’s always lgbt shit, or refugees welcome. At some point you’d think they’d learn their lesson...

Video youtube....The Company.....made about refugees.

143k likes and 470k dislikes

Weird...according to your retarded logic, youtube would of censored the dislikes and made this video have 17 million likes....But that isn't the case....

You're an idiot.

Virgin, loner, alex Jones poster in his room, dont tread on me, tiki torch, nickelback fan, fox and friends, gluten lover, microwave food eating, 357 guns owning, camouflage wearing, tobacco chewing, militia dreams, God is white, 2nd cousin marrying and American flag underwear wearing confirmed.......

{<jimmies}

That is perhaps the most butthurt response I’ve ever received on this site. Extra LULS were had because literally not a single thing there is true.

Virgin, loner, alex Jones poster in his room, dont tread on me, tiki torch, nickelback fan, fox and friends, gluten lover, microwave food eating, 357 guns owning, camouflage wearing, tobacco chewing, militia dreams, God is white, 2nd cousin marrying and American flag underwear wearing confirmed.......
<TheWire1>

Video youtube....The Company.....made about refugees.

143k likes and 470k dislikes

Weird...according to your retarded logic, youtube would of censored the dislikes and made this video have 17 million likes....But that isn't the case....

You're an idiot.

Holy shit bro, I’m legit worried about you. Did you have a brain aneurism?

I literally posted about that exact video, they removed 3 million dislikes.

https://support.google.com/youtube/forum/AAAAiuErobUjbUw1AW5hDY/?hl=en

3 MILLION dislikes have been erased by YouTube from this video...
What can be done to stop YouTube's moderators from deleting another 3 MILLION dislikes and another 3 MILLION comments they don't agree with for political reasons from this video?

You’ll never recover...

For example, literally took a 3 second search. I’m sure I could posts a dozen.

BTW Dumbass I just saw the video in that reddit post....and LMFAO @ you going to reddit...What a fucking pleb...Anyways

12k likes 42k dislikes........even your fucking evidence is full of shit.

That's the worse censoring I ever fucking seen...LMFAO.

LMFAO

Come on now

Theres nothing wrong with gluten , microwave food, owning a lot of guns , camo or tobacco products . Dont let this fool give you the wrong idea about white trash most of us are good guys that just arent real big on "culture" or actin proper

Come on now

Theres nothing wrong with gluten , microwave food, owning a lot of guns , camo or tobacco products . Dont let this fool give you the wrong idea about white trash most of us are good guys that just arent real big on "culture" or actin proper

Don’t get me wrong, if you put some microwave burritos in the oven like a respectable human, they’re actually pretty good.

If you have some sriracha.

Don’t get me wrong, if you put some microwave burritos in the oven like a respectable human, they’re actually pretty good.

If you have some sriracha.

I wish I could neg this post bob

You didnt choose careful you didnt answer a question .... that isnt the same thing.

Why dont you like that question , bob?

Go back and read my exact words, I chose them carefully because they’re correct.

Go back and read my exact words, I chose them carefully because they’re correct.

no they arent and thats why you wont answer my question

Half this country hates liberals

Half hates conservatives

and the entire country suffers due to this dynamic

Back