Social media’s pathetic attempt to censor Republicans

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I found a pretty good example of social media’s (twitter in this case) pathetic attempt to silence conservatives. Many articles have been written, cases documented, etc of various companies throttling/shadow banning/falsifying numbers, etc. They attempt to make it look like the whole world is just liberals, that the right doesn’t exist. For instance,

Checked out Trumps twitter in search of LULS, found this obvious bit of fuckery. Now, trump has what, 50 million followers, ever wonder why some tweets only have 20k likes? This is despite the fact that anytime there is a poll online, trump tends to win easily.

See the problem with this pic?

3ljv.png

Half a million views, 20k likes?

LOLoLoLoLoLoLoLLlLLlLlL

Do they really think we don’t know what they’re doing? How pathetic is that..

I wonder what they must think when despite their best efforts, they just can’t stop losing. When are they going to realize, a huge chunk of America no longer gives a single fuck what Hollywood, news, social media, etc think? I imagine they look a bit like this.

3guz.jpg

Anyway, I thought my fellow republicans here would get a good laugh out of this.

Is that number of likes so unusually low that it convinces you Twitter has altered the number? I don't know, cause I haven't compared other posts of his. The post you're pointing out IS pretty ordinary, it doesn't express an opinion or anything like that. Maybe it's legit, and you're a little paranoid?

OP is a fucking dumbass.

Lots of views on videos online....Go see fucking facebook....rarely do they like the videos....I seen video's with million of views but only like 1k likes...Why? Because people don't click like on everything, u dumbass.

Right now I just went to facebook real quick

You see the views and likes? They don't match..OMG it's a conspiracy against memes....

Now go to any video on utube having to do with news...Right wingers go and spam comments/dislikes...Youtube doesn't censor them at all.

So this censoring bullshit is pure bullshit

Now apologize to everybody for being an idiot and being wrong!

Last edited:
Is that number of likes so unusually low that it convinces you Twitter has altered the number? I don't know, cause I haven't compared other posts of his. The post you're pointing out IS pretty ordinary, it doesn't express an opinion or anything like that. Maybe it's legit, and you're a little paranoid?

OP is a fucking dumbass.

Lots of views on videos online....Go see fucking facebook....rarely do they like the videos....I seen video's with million of views but only like 1k likes...Why? Because people don't click like on everything, u dumbass.

Right now I just went to facebook real quick

You see the views and likes? They don't match..OMG it's a conspiracy against memes....

Now go to any video on utube having to do with news...Right wingers go and spam comments/dislikes...Youtube doesn't censor them at all.

So this censoring bullshit is pure bullshit

Now apologize everybody for being an idiot and being wrong!

Gentlemen, use a tiny bit of common sense here. Trump has plenty of haters, are they going to be watching a video he posted about a campaign rally?

No.

Now, you don’t think 1/4, hell an 1/8th of the people that took the time to watch a video trump posted, would click the like button?

<{nope}>

Come on son...

Are you both still trying to figure out why trump brings in thousands of people wherever he hosts a rally?

So I found a pretty good example of social media’s (twitter in this case) pathetic attempt to silence conservatives. Many articles have been written, cases documented, etc of various companies throttling/shadow banning/falsifying numbers, etc. They attempt to make it look like the whole world is just liberals, that the right doesn’t exist. For instance,

Checked out Trumps twitter in search of LULS, found this obvious bit of fuckery. Now, trump has what, 50 million followers, ever wonder why some tweets only have 20k likes? This is despite the fact that anytime there is a poll online, trump tends to win easily.

See the problem with this pic?

3ljv.png

Half a million views, 20k likes?

LOLoLoLoLoLoLoLLlLLlLlL

Do they really think we don’t know what they’re doing? How pathetic is that..

I wonder what they must think when despite their best efforts, they just can’t stop losing. When are they going to realize, a huge chunk of America no longer gives a single fuck what Hollywood, news, social media, etc think? I imagine they look a bit like this.

3guz.jpg

Anyway, I thought my fellow republicans here would get a good laugh out of this.
200.gif

Gentlemen, use a tiny bit of common sense here. Trump has plenty of haters, are they going to be watching a video he posted about a campaign rally?

No.

Now, you don’t think 1/4, hell an 1/8th of the people that took the time to watch a video trump posted, would click the like button?

<{nope}>

Come on son...

Are you both still trying to figure out why trump brings in thousands of people wherever he hosts a rally?
People don't like videos...get it thru ur fucking head

Look at the fucking likes of the video......They aren't even close to the views.....Look at the dislikes...OMG Youtube didn't censor.

People don't click the like button...Do you know anything about the internet? did you just start using it?

Go on utube right now and you will see this trend...You're a fucking idiot.

The most viewed video on utube....5,249,030,172 views....28 million likes and 3 million dislikes.

OMG THIS IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST DESPACITO!!!!!!!

Right wingers are fucking dumb motherfuckers

So where exactly is your evidence that Twitter is influencing the number of likes on Trump's account?

You get an F for creativity on this one.

Trump tweets like 10 times a day. They're not all gonna get tons of likes. He's saturating the tweet market.

People don't like videos...get it thru ur fucking head

Look at the fucking likes of the video......They aren't even close to the views.....Look at the dislikes...OMG Youtube didn't censor.

People don't click the like button...Do you know anything about the internet? did you just start using it?

Go on utube right now and you will see this trend...You're a fucking idiot.

The most viewed video on utube....5,249,030,172 views....28 million likes and 3 million dislikes.

OMG THIS IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST DESPACITO!!!!!!!

Go right wingers are fucking dumb motherfuckers

<36><36><36><36>

Have you been living under a rock the past 5 years?

I have personally seen YouTube on multiple occasions alter thumbs up/down numbers on their videos. Practically every time they post their lgbt propaganda it happens. 120 likes with 15,000 thumbs down. Boom, they reset the numbers (edited because liberals are sub potato intelligence).

Every time.

Last edited:
Sure, we can have a good laugh at liberals pretending reality doesn’t exist. If they just ban enough twitter accounts, Bernie can still win!!!
DgOwHsMUYAUBC3Z.jpg:large

Twitter does overreach with censorship (as do various other social media platforms) but I don’t think this is a good example...

Back