Social media’s pathetic attempt to censor Republicans

no they arent and thats why you wont answer my question

Half this country hates liberals

Half hates conservatives

and the entire country suffers due to this dynamic

Did I say people? No.

Politics bro, do you even...

?

I having a good laugh at the limp wrist liberals at twitter, google, YouTube, etc, attempting to deny reality.
OTOH, maybe the abused wrist muscle of your average incel Trump fan prevents him from clicking the like button?

OTOH, maybe the abused wrist muscle of your average incel Trump fan prevents him from clicking the like button?

The “average intel trump fan”, that’s a pretty easy average to make since there’s like 3 of them.

Holy shit bro, I’m legit worried about you. Did you have a brain aneurism?

I literally posted about that exact video, they removed 3 million dislikes.

https://support.google.com/youtube/forum/AAAAiuErobUjbUw1AW5hDY/?hl=en

3 MILLION dislikes have been erased by YouTube from this video...
What can be done to stop YouTube's moderators from deleting another 3 MILLION dislikes and another 3 MILLION comments they don't agree with for political reasons from this video?

You’ll never recover...
LMFAO, it's literally a thread post...Holyshit you're an idiot....I can make a thread claiming shit too

The dude didn't even post pics of the so called 3 million dislikes....Again you're full of shit.....No video at 17 million views will get 3 million dislikes....Hell back in 2017, when the video was posted, I doubt it had 17 million likes.

Dude you're a fucking idiot..You're getting fooled lol.

Think about this for a second,

Do you really believe more people watched some stupid video he posted about a campaign rally (500k) than clicked like for that big button tweet?

Yes you goddamn retard I do. There's far more views to go around than there is likes. What do you think the numbers should look like on the tweet you posted in the OP? You just posted a picture and said "see the problem here?" without actually telling us what the problem is.

What's wrong with the ratio in the boring Minnesota thing? Which number is wrong and why?

^^^ actual picture of sick after posting that 2.6/10 burn.

1jtv.jpg

Yes you goddamn retard I do. There's far more views to go around than there is likes. What do you think the numbers should look like on the tweet you posted in the OP? You just posted a picture and said "see the problem here?" without actually telling us what the problem is.

What's wrong with the ratio in the boring Minnesota thing? Which number is wrong and why?

I would speculate about half are shadow’d. Let’s say, 50k’ish. That would be about 1/10 people who watched that video clicked like. Who TF would even watch that video?

That would put the big button one a bit short of a million.

I would speculate about half are shadow’d. Let’s say, 50k’ish. That would be about 1/10 people who watched that video clicked like. Who TF would even watch that video?

That would put the big button one a bit short of a million.

I don't think you even know what point you're trying to make here.

You started out in the OP all suspicious about the boring video only getting 20k likes despite Trump's massive following and his bigly poll winning. Now you're asking who would even watch it? You aren't making a coherent case here. Are you high or something? Half of what number is shadow'd?

Here let's do this as simply as possible. The tweet you posted has 500k views and 27k likes. If Twitter is throttling him then what are the real numbers?

I don't think you even know what point you're trying to make here.

You started out in the OP all suspicious about the boring video only getting 20k likes despite Trump's massive following and his bigly poll winning. Now you're asking who would even watch it? You aren't making a coherent case here. Are you high or something? Half of what number is shadow'd?

Here let's do this as simply as possible. The tweet you posted has 500k views and 27k likes. If Twitter is throttling him then what are the real numbers?

I like Trump, I check his twitter for LULS. I ain’t watching that fucking video.

However, half a million people did take the time to watch the video. You don’t think 1 in 10 clicked like?

Did you have a stroke and miss how I posted the numbers you just asked for?

I like Trump, I check his twitter for LULS. I ain’t watching that fucking video.

However, half a million people did take the time to watch the video. You don’t think 1 in 10 clicked like?

Did you have a stroke and miss how I posted the numbers you just asked for?

No I don't think 1 in 10 clicked like. I think just under .5 in 10 clicked like. It's boring, remember?

You're taking the argument that I initially made and using it undercut your own CT in some kind of moronic reverse ju-jitsu. I think you realized how dumb this was a few posts in and now you're just ad libbing.

No I don't think 1 in 10 clicked like. I think just under .5 in 10 clicked like. It's boring, remember?

You're taking the argument that I initially made and using it undercut your own CT in some kind of moronic reverse ju-jitsu. I think you realized how dumb this was a few posts in and now you're just ad libbing.

I think you’re naive.

Gentlemen, use a tiny bit of common sense here. Trump has plenty of haters, are they going to be watching a video he posted about a campaign rally?

No.

Now, you don’t think 1/4, hell an 1/8th of the people that took the time to watch a video trump posted, would click the like button?

<{nope}>

Come on son...

Are you both still trying to figure out why trump brings in thousands of people wherever he hosts a rally?
Seems in line with like to view ratio for YouTube videos. I don't really know anything about Twitter, though.

How sad is your life when you're tracking likes of someone else's profile on Twitter? Who gives a shit? Delete Twitter and deport anyone that follows social media this closely.

Liberals who control social media, who work at the FBI, IRS and the media in genral will use their power to undermine anything trump and Republican conservatives.

Liberals are worse then the mafia. Go against then and they go after you, your family, your job.

Back