So why isn't Colby getting the shot if he wants it?

?
Maia after the Covington fight....

Not to mention Covington connected with almost 30 more strikes than woodley did.

jbKpQx2.jpg

Woodley is barely even scratched while Maia looks like he went through hell
upload_2017-11-15_2-46-21.png

Maia looks a little red with a little swelling, but Covington looks like he got a beat down.
upload_2017-11-15_2-46-7.png

I'm not saying pictures tell the whole story, but if you're gonna use pictures as "proof" then you should find better examples.

Going by the pictures, Maia got manhandled by Woodley and beat Covington.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-15_2-44-11.png
    upload_2017-11-15_2-44-11.png
    732.4 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2017-11-15_2-45-11.png
    upload_2017-11-15_2-45-11.png
    813.5 KB · Views: 1
Nobody should give a shit about Nate, he's 1-3 in the division with the one win against a featherweight
I agree with the overall sentiment that Nate has no business being anywhere near a welterweight title fight and that Colby makes more sense (even if no one cares about him), but I should point out that Nate's 3-3 in the division, with his only wins being against a lightweight who somehow made featherweight and two welterweights that no one gives enough of a shit about to remember apparently.

I dont disagree, but they do.

Its not like we have a prime Hendricks lined up like when GSP fought Nick or Romero/Jacare like when Bisping fought Hendo.

Two most deserving guys are fighting each other and will still get the next shot barring Nate winning and Conor coming up.

If Colby was a monster wrecking guys left and right they would have made that fight instead. However, hes a boring douchbag and has one good name on his resume and the fight was awful.
I agree with the overall sentiment that Nate has no business being anywhere near a welterweight title fight and that Colby makes more sense (even if no one cares about him), but I should point out that Nate's 3-3 in the division, with his only wins being against a lightweight who somehow made featherweight and two welterweights that no one gives enough of a shit about to remember apparently.
I was thinking Marcus dropped to 155 for that fight, didn't catch markham was 170.

Woodley should take Colby now on short notice like Maia to knock off another contender. Colby probably be more of a challenge later.

He's Nate's kryptonite. Diaz is my boy but if I were to put money down..
Maia is not a Nate Diaz bruv. Diaz would light Colby up on the feet and tap him on the ground. Fk that

Maia is not a Nate Diaz bruv. Diaz would light Colby up on the feet and tap him on the ground. Fk that

Diaz has way better hands fo sho but he doesn't fair well against wrestlers. Always rootin for dem boyz but I keep it real too

Because he doesn't deserve it, and neither does Nate but he is at least entertaining. Covington is Alabama's answer to Cathal Pendred.

Triggered idiots mad that the next low key racist motormouth they are pushing did not get a shot. Yet, you guys have the nerve to accuse Woodley of having a sense of entitlement? Pot, meet kettle. Hardly anyone gives a flying fuck about Colby. Instead of trying to race bait his way to the front of the line, do it the old fashioned way. Stack up more quality wins. Fuck him and fuck you too.
The only thing I disagree with is him being lowkey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back