So why isn't Colby getting the shot if he wants it?

If your face looks like his, after a stand up fight against Maia, and losing the first round and winning only because Maia got tired...there is no title shot my friend

?
Maia after the Covington fight....

Not to mention Covington connected with almost 30 more strikes than woodley did.

jbKpQx2.jpg

Colby after Maia bashed his face in during 1st rnd in a striking match.
Colby-Covington-Demian-Maia-UFC-Fight-Night.jpg

Woodley after win against Maia
Tyron.PNG

Maia after losing to Woodley
Maia.PNG

TWood ducking him for a LW gatekeeper who lost his last fight. TWood knows his days are numbered

That's funny that all that cheesy crap talk to promote himself and get a title shot failed. It would be even funnier if he loses his next fight.

Colby turned down usman last month, why would the ufc give him a title shot when he turned down the 13th ranked guy?
No he didn’t. Usman is was already booked for a fight.

And why the fuck would anyone take a fight against #13 when they just beat #3? That’s just fucking retarded.

Colby lost the first round. Literally all the media sites gave it to Demian as did most here. Colby absorbed twice the strikes in a three round fight than T-Wood did in five.
Colby also engaged and didn’t run away for 5 rounds....

No he didn’t. Usman is was already booked for a fight.

And why the fuck would anyone take a fight against #13 when they just beat #3? That’s just fucking retarded.
Usman said on the mma hour last month that emil meek might not be able to make it (which turned out to be true) and ufc wanted to switch him for colby, but colby turned it down.
Colby isn't getting a title shot anytime soon.
It will be Diaz or Gsp next, if tyron wins it will be lawler or rda.
If tyron loses Conor.

Usman said on the mma hour last month that emil meek might not be able to make it (which turned out to be true) and ufc wanted to switch him for colby, but colby turned it down.
Colby isn't getting a title shot anytime soon.
It will be Diaz or Gsp next, if tyron wins it will be lawler or rda.
If tyron loses Conor.
Like I said...why would ANYONE fight a #13 guy after beating the #3 guy? That’s a the very definition of a lose/lose fight.

Funny how you didn’t show Maia after the Colby fight. T-wood dick rider confirmed....literally the only one.

Funny how you didn't notice I was replying to a post containing ONLY a picture of Maia after the Colby fight. Moron. Hahaha You literally are retarded.

Funny how you didn't notice I was replying to a post containing ONLY a picture of Maia after the Colby fight. Moron. Hahaha You literally are retarded.
Shit, you got me. I didn’t see that. Fair play.

Like I said...why would ANYONE fight a #13 guy after beating the #3 guy? That’s a the very definition of a lose/lose fight.
Because you need to get into the ufc good books to get a title shot like tyron did, especially now that Conor or Gsp and apparently (nate Diaz) can get a title shot whenever they want.

If Diaz wins he will fight either GSP or McGregor at 170 IMO, both fucking retarded fights.

Cuz he's and unlikable, boring fighter with worse boxing than Miesha Tate. Not that I think Woodley should fight Nate, but Tyron is trying to change the boring rep he's had lately.

Cuz he's and unlikable, boring fighter with worse boxing than Miesha Tate. Not that I think Woodley should fight Nate, but Tyron is trying to change the boring rep he's had lately.

That makes no sense. Sounds like Colby would be the ideal opponent for “trying to change the boring rep he’s had lately” if Colby has no stand-up skills.

Plain duck

Triggered idiots mad that the next low key racist motormouth they are pushing did not get a shot. Yet, you guys have the nerve to accuse Woodley of having a sense of entitlement? Pot, meet kettle. Hardly anyone gives a flying fuck about Colby. Instead of trying to race bait his way to the front of the line, do it the old fashioned way. Stack up more quality wins. Fuck him and fuck you too.

Because he's an idiot and despite his WWE shit
No one really knows who the fuck he is

Because WME is ran by a bunch of filthy animals who don't know a goldmine when they see it.

Back