So, whose Bellator debut was worse - Machida's or Mousasi's? And who had better opponent?

This is what we call a trivial thread but youre right and if you rewatch fight, first doctor comes in covers Gegard's good eye (his bad eye is a softball and you cant even see his eye)and realises he has a broken orbital/e.socket and is looking to stop it but second doctor comes in and thank God fight continues. Mousasi was an 8-1 favorite for a reason and didn't win like one because of an injury where elite fighters would be looking for a way out .
Shit happens.
He'd be a -675 favorite in re- match which obviously speaks volumes.

UFC not securing Mousasi before 90 day negotiation period may go down as their biggest brain fart in company history. He was 12-3 under zuffa banner and left on 5 fight stoppage streak[not to mention in his prime at 32 at the time and 15 years of fighting with no worse for wear ......thats What we call a paradox]. What most people don't know is that in the middle of all this he was offered a title shot and Bisping declined saying...and I quote " Mousasi Bisping is bad for business "....." I'm the champ and I call the shots" ..... nice.
BMMA is only company that can ARGUABLY say they have the best fighter at a weight class outside the UFC (middleweight).
Well said, Mousasi is arguably the top MW right now

Back