So, whose Bellator debut was worse - Machida's or Mousasi's? And who had better opponent?

Man...I don't know.
I watched last two losses of Storm and I really can't see it.
Have you seen his fights against Bruno/Tokov?

From sat night seems like cavallo is overrated. Slow , no ground game, IQ is low, bad cardio. I think storm has a good chance of beating cavahlo

From sat night seems like cavallo is overrated. Slow , no ground game, IQ is low, bad cardio. I think storm has a good chance of beating cavahlo

So you haven't watched Shlemenko fights.
Watch them please

have to say I was more impressed with Machida I was very surprised he was able to get that win he was competing against a younger man who had plenty of experience under his belt.The dragon showed in this performance that he's aware that he's slowing down but has the experience to make the adjustments needed to compensate.

Have you watched his last two losses?
Yes I have. He's had a difficult 2018. He got caught in his first fight by a guy with a big KO power who has 16 wins by knockout. And in the fight after that he had to fight a guy in tokov who was 26 wins and 2 losses and destroyed his previous two opponents in the company and for your information Alexander just won a fight a couple days ago a kid who was on a five-fight winning streak. not saying the dude is the GOAT or anything but he is a good fighter.

Yes I have. He's had a difficult 2018. He got caught in his first fight by a guy with a big KO power who has 16 wins by knockout. And in the fight after that he had to fight a guy in tokov who was 26 wins and 2 losses and destroyed his previous two opponents in the company and for your information Alexander just won a fight a couple days ago a kid who was on a five-fight winning streak. not saying the dude is the GOAT or anything but he is a good fighter.

Here is time to say "there are levels to this $#it".

Bruno Silva, the guy who KOD Storm, is a KO artist indeed - but he is not on Carvalho's level, who KOd some much more serious opposition.
I'd say that overall Bruno Silva is merely a watered down version of Carvalho, style-wise as well, BTW.

Now about Jonas Bilstein, whose career I'm familiar with very well.
He might be a kid age-wise, but he's a very well known veteran on regional European scene.
And guess what - he's never made it out of this scene: got a very nice winning streak halted by Atilla, who beat him to a pulp; failed to make it to Bellator tournaments twice; was a stepping stone for Christensen to make it to the UFC.
He's a regional journeyman. And, from what I heard about him, Shlemenko struggled with him in the beginning of a fight...should watch it of course...

Here is time to say "there are levels to this $#it".

Bruno Silva, the guy who KOD Storm, is a KO artist indeed - but he is not on Carvalho's level, who KOd some much more serious opposition.
I'd say that overall Bruno Silva is merely a watered down version of Carvalho, style-wise as well, BTW.

Now about Jonas Bilstein, whose career I'm familiar with very well.
He might be a kid age-wise, but he's a very well known veteran on regional European scene.
And guess what - he's never made it out of this scene: got a very nice winning streak halted by Atilla, who beat him to a pulp; failed to make it to Bellator tournaments twice; was a stepping stone for Christensen to make it to the UFC.
He's a regional journeyman. And, from what I heard about him, Shlemenko struggled with him in the beginning of a fight...should watch it of course...

Man you trying to make him out to be Shannon the cannon Ritch. All I'm saying is the man is a Talented mix martial artists. He may be at top 15 middleweight at his best. And he very well could be past his best. But it doesn't take away from the fact that he is a competent martial artist.

Man you trying to make him out to be Shannon the cannon Ritch. All I'm saying is the man is a Talented mix martial artists. He may be at top 15 middleweight at his best. And he very well could be past his best. But it doesn't take away from the fact that he is a competent martial artist.

Sure he is a competent one, but no way in a blue hell he's top 15. Or someone that can be called "great martial artist".
And I really doubt he's better than Carvalho, or can beat him

Sure he is a competent one, but no way in a blue hell he's top 15. Or someone that can be called "great martial artist".
And I really doubt he's better than Carvalho, or can beat him
Who knows one day we may see.

I think both Storm and Carvalho were tough stylistic matchups for their respective welcoming assignments. Funny, if reversed I think Machida makes Storm look like a flailing fool and obviously we saw how Mousasi-Carvalho panned out. I’d say they looked pretty even. They say Machida broke his nose in the first round so thats a parallel to Mousasi orbital. Both won by exploiting their opponents weak ground games. Both arguably could have lost.
Storm would fucking killed Macheater.

Mousasi murked carvalho
Mousasi's debut was against Shlemenko in a fight where his eye socket broke almost instantly

Machida's debut was worse in the sense that he looked worse, he's a competely shot fighter, Mousasi just happened to take a massive shot instantly that nearly ruined his night

Mousasi's debut was against Shlemenko in a fight where his eye socket broke almost instantly

Machida's debut was worse in the sense that he looked worse, he's a competely shot fighter, Mousasi just happened to take a massive shot instantly that nearly ruined his night
Oh I know the fact he still competed as well as he did shows he’s still a top MW, his eye was done

Man...I don't know.
I watched last two losses of Storm and I really can't see it.
Have you seen his fights against Bruno/Tokov?

Bruno seems very underrated, he hasn't fought very well known fighters till he fought Storm and he's 14-1 in his last 15 fights. He's probably pretty good but just hasn't fought the competition level to prove it yet.

Same thing goes for Tokov. Shlemenko is on the decline after a long career of fighting guys that are like 15lbs+ bigger than himself.

Shlemenko is a better fighter than Carvalho is but he's not as close to the end of his career.

Oh I know the fact he still competed as well as he did shows he’s still a top MW, his eye was done
This is what we call a trivial thread but youre right and if you rewatch fight, first doctor comes in covers Gegard's good eye (his bad eye is a softball and you cant even see his eye)and realises he has a broken orbital/e.socket and is looking to stop it but second doctor comes in and thank God fight continues. Mousasi was an 8-1 favorite for a reason and didn't win like one because of an injury where elite fighters would be looking for a way out .
Shit happens.
He'd be a -675 favorite in re- match which obviously speaks volumes.

UFC not securing Mousasi before 90 day negotiation period may go down as their biggest brain fart in company history. He was 12-3 under zuffa banner and left on 5 fight stoppage streak[not to mention in his prime at 32 at the time and 15 years of fighting with no worse for wear ......thats What we call a paradox]. What most people don't know is that in the middle of all this he was offered a title shot and Bisping declined saying...and I quote " Mousasi Bisping is bad for business "....." I'm the champ and I call the shots" ..... nice.
BMMA is only company that can ARGUABLY say they have the best fighter at a weight class outside the UFC (middleweight).

Not impressed by some of these guys coming over from the UFC. Looks like they have totally packed it in and thought the competition in Bellator would be much easier to run through and got a rude awakening when they weren't.

Back