So whos buying this s**t?

Ofcourse I am, I'm quite simply a fan of both fighters so why not, and where the few mma/boxing purists will bury their heads in the sand and pretend to not watch it, a million casuals will pay for it so they couldn't care less.

guess again idiot :p

"maybe take you are own advice"???

Why are you calling me an idiot? All I've been saying is that you're embarrassing yourself pretending to be Conor. Don't you think it's weird?

Why are you calling me an idiot? All I've been saying is that you're embarrassing yourself pretending to be Conor. Don't you think it's weird?
I think thats pretty self explanatory

just read your posts

You're not even making sense. I asked don't you think it's weird that a grown man, like yourself, is dick riding another man?
do I find it weird I am a fan of a fighter? on an MMA forum? no.... no I dont

do you find it weird you hold so much hatred inside you for someone you havent ever met? thats what you need to ask yourself lil fella

do I find it weird I am a fan of a fighter? on an MMA forum? no.... no I dont

do you find it weird you hold so much hatred inside you for someone you havent ever met? thats what you need to ask yourself lil fella

i dont hate you. stop being so sensitive. i just find the dick riders on sherdog peculiar

i dont hate you. stop being so sensitive. i just find the dick riders on sherdog peculiar
I didnt mean me, I meant Conor

but we've already established you aint the brightest

Not me or anyone that I know that follows MMA or boxing (and we've all bought good fights previously). Will watch it for free though lol

Most people with some form of knowledge think it's a joke and will be uncompetitive

yes 70 or even 100 dollars isn't a huge amount of money for me

tenor.gif

OK so who here is going to pay for that fight? If you are a Conor fan we already know youre going to buy so dont respond, you guys paid $5 to hear him talk, if he was streaming himself taking a shit you would pay for that too, but for everyone else are you going to fork over $100 which I assume is going to be how much theyre going to charge?

Most people have friends so it's usually easy to split the cost with them.

OK so who here is going to pay for that fight? If you are a Conor fan we already know youre going to buy so dont respond, you guys paid $5 to hear him talk, if he was streaming himself taking a shit you would pay for that too, but for everyone else are you going to fork over $100 which I assume is going to be how much theyre going to charge?
Theres always that 1% chance Floyd breaks his brittle hands on the large quantity of punches he will be throwing at Conor. Then Conor has a chance....somewhat

I'm buying it with a group of friends, it'll cost me $10-$20 and it'll be fun as fuck, so I don't give a shit what anyone says. It's retarded, people have been talking about a fight like this for years, boxing vs MMA, sport vs sport, like this has been the most talked about fight for a year and now that it's here people just bitch and complain about it. It'll be over in august, if you're not gonna enjoy the event just stop paying attention to it...oh wait.

If you pay money you actually worked to earn for this .... you're a fucking loser. *shrug*

I'll easily spend $100 without a second thought on this. This fight is going to be entertaining as hell, no matter which way it goes. Pretty much the only cards I pay for nowadays are those with McGregor. Nobody anymore brings the excitement like he does. Every event he is in is a spectacle. I couldn't care less if he hasn't defended his belt yet, the dude is entertaining as shit, and I fully support that. This fight is going to be fun, and that's what it's all about for me now.

Back