So whos buying this s**t?

If you pay money you actually worked to earn for this .... you're a fucking loser. *shrug*
Why though? It's pretty illogical to think that just because someone is interested in something that you aren't they're automatically a "loser". And beyond that, you've consciously come to a subforum dedicated to the fight just to bash it, so it's not like you're completely uninterested. I'm willing to bet you stream it.

anyone who watches this fight pixelated on a crappy illegal stream who is constantly refreshing because its lagging out is a loser

if you dont buy it then go to a bar or pool in with like 10 people and have a party. yes, the fight might be a circus act, but these type of media infused fights are fun social experiences

only the weird sherbros with mommy issues will watch this in their basement alone

every single person on this forum will watch the fight, so the ones talking shit about people buying it are pathetic ones. personally yes I think paying 100 dollars to watch it is too much, but thats not what you are supposed to do, you either chip in with like 10 people or go to a bar.

who watches these type of fights by themselves? freaks. Anyone who has been out on a Saturday night for a Mayweather or Conor card knows its always fun as shit. Combine them? heads explode. They are the only cards where pretty women will actually come out and pretend to be interested in combat sports

the type of fights I will watch by myself are the Robbie Lawler/Carlos Condit cards because no one wants to go out for those fights and the bars are dead

Last edited:
Why though? It's pretty illogical to think that just because someone is interested in something that you aren't they're automatically a "loser". And beyond that, you've consciously come to a subforum dedicated to the fight just to bash it, so it's not like you're completely uninterested. I'm willing to bet you stream it.

Little late but I just saw this and wanted to respond ..... Oh, the ole 'You post so you care' line. GTFO with that BS. I can't give my opinion? That makes me interested? 'I dont like it' = 'I think it' ...ahhhh sherbro logic. being 'interested' in it doesnt mean anything anyway IMO. People rubberneck a car crash to see a dead body. Wanna pay a hundred bucks for that? I look at shit like this the same way I look at the Kardasians or whatever the fuck they are -- why give a fucking circus money? Im not a floyd fan or a conor fan - but I'd watch it if it were an actual fight. This isnt a fucking fight, LOL -- its a fucking circus. It's shameful to guys who worked there entire lives and never get a crack at a title or a payday. Sorry. If you pay for this, you're a fucking loser.

I personally can't wait to see Floyd merc him within a few rounds.. It's going to be hilarious.

No way, I'm not. in a circus show and fight will be rigged and a work. Well its already fake as its been sanctioned!!. I hope the whole thing bombs and I reckon it will, I mean it won't do nothing like Floyd/Manny numbers. Joke fight and probably will be rigged. I'll watch somewhere for free and have a laugh just to come on here with my shercats and laugh about it all.

Little late but I just saw this and wanted to respond ..... Oh, the ole 'You post so you care' line. GTFO with that BS. I can't give my opinion? That makes me interested? 'I dont like it' = 'I think it' ...ahhhh sherbro logic. being 'interested' in it doesnt mean anything anyway IMO. People rubberneck a car crash to see a dead body. Wanna pay a hundred bucks for that? I look at shit like this the same way I look at the Kardasians or whatever the fuck they are -- why give a fucking circus money? Im not a floyd fan or a conor fan - but I'd watch it if it were an actual fight. This isnt a fucking fight, LOL -- its a fucking circus. It's shameful to guys who worked there entire lives and never get a crack at a title or a payday. Sorry. If you pay for this, you're a fucking loser.
You sound like a real winner in life LOL

Even though I don't like the idea of giving money to a scumbag that beats up women, it will be worth it to see him get his teeth knocked in.

Even though I don't like the idea of giving money to a scumbag that beats up women, it will be worth it to see him get his teeth knocked in.

It'll probably be a very lame and disappointing TKO stoppage, don't expect any fireworks.

I'm going to work with other McGregor fans to get legislation passed forcing haters, critics, and skeptics to buy this PPV. Failure to comply will result in jail time and fines that will be donated directly to Conor McGregor.

anyone who watches this fight pixelated on a crappy illegal stream who is constantly refreshing because its lagging out is a loser

if you dont buy it then go to a bar or pool in with like 10 people and have a party. yes, the fight might be a circus act, but these type of media infused fights are fun social experiences

only the weird sherbros with mommy issues will watch this in their basement alone

every single person on this forum will watch the fight, so the ones talking shit about people buying it are pathetic ones. personally yes I think paying 100 dollars to watch it is too much, but thats not what you are supposed to do, you either chip in with like 10 people or go to a bar.

who watches these type of fights by themselves? freaks. Anyone who has been out on a Saturday night for a Mayweather or Conor card knows its always fun as shit. Combine them? heads explode. They are the only cards where pretty women will actually come out and pretend to be interested in combat sports

the type of fights I will watch by myself are the Robbie Lawler/Carlos Condit cards because no one wants to go out for those fights and the bars are dead

Fights suck to watch at a bar with a bunch of drunk idiots.

Anyone who says they aren't is full of shit haha

I shall joyfully buy this obsurd spectacle. I will eat caramel popcorn and guffaw mightily throughout. It amuses me

Back