So whos buying this s**t?

OK so who here is going to pay for that fight? If you are a Conor fan we already know youre going to buy so dont respond, you guys paid $5 to hear him talk, if he was streaming himself taking a shit you would pay for that too, but for everyone else are you going to fork over $100 which I assume is going to be how much theyre going to charge?

I wonder how Mayweather/Pacquiao will impact buys from casual fans.

it needs reminding because you don't seem to get it. your whole gimmick is cringe
I dont have a gimmick kiddo

Im just a fan of Conors, which for some reason makes you upset. you obviously have issues

I'm buying it. I already have like 15-20 people coming over to watch it. I told everyone the fight is on me but you need to bring the party supplies and the food.

And you are doing that because you are a normal human being. Everyone who says they aren't buying, or says they will just stream it for free, are total losers who will be sitting at home all by themselves during a Super Bowl level event on a Saturday night which is VERY sad. If they weren't so smug I would feel bad for them.

It's more a bar event than an alone with corn chips fight. So, I'll buy food and drinks at a place that bought it.

Play by play. I will pay if I think it is going to be competitive.

Whoever puts money into Mayweather and McGregor's pockets is a moron.
This all day.
Pointless, advances nothing, puts a division on ice
Conor's "great challenge" is fighting forty year old retired boxer.
That's pretty fucking pathetic, especially considering Conor's mma "legacy" is highly questionable and without defenses.

Yeah yeah yeah
Nobody is gonna buy it and yet it's gonna break EVERY fucking record there is lol

Back