So Whom Ducked Whomst?

You don't really believe that do you? Look, I'm no Jones fan, but this is stretching it.
Well if he was not scared he would have taken the fight.

When it comes to Chael:
He did not fear him but the consequences.

Well if he was not scared he would have taken the fight.

When it comes to Chael:
He did not fear him but the consequences.
I get the logic but I think Jones is a legitimate psychopath. I don't think he fears anybody or anything. Probably just his crew trying to reign him in.

I get the logic but I think Jones is a legitimate psychopath. I don't think he fears anybody or anything. Probably just his crew trying to reign him in.

The weirdest right wing rumor is that Jones is some crazy psychopath over multiple allegedly accused rapist in Conor.

Only one of these two fighters went out in the open and called the other “scary” (a word that usually signifies fear), and it wasn’t Ngannou.

Francis was down for whatever the entire time he fought in the UFC

Jones didn’t even seriously make one step towards the heavyweight division until Francis’ place in the UFC was in question

Jon avoided that division and hyped himself up by talking about it for an entire decade, then picked his time to move up so deliberately and coincidentally that you’d be a fool to not realize what he’s done

Francis fought the best HW fighters that didn't fear him.

Pico had 3 cowardly years of ducking ALL heavyweights.

<{cruzshake}>

Jones wanted "Deontay Wilder" money (30 million) to fight Francis, he literally priced himself out of the fight on purpose when Francis wanted to fight him at the time. This was confirmed by Dana. It wasn't till after Francis left that Dana and Jones changed their tunes.

Also, Jones fighting old man Stipe kinda confirms what we're dealing with in Jones.

Well Francis fought all comers while the other guy fought no one for 3 years until Francis left. So Francis obviously wasn’t ducking.

Jones had been teasing his move to heavyweight for a decade. You don't think that the UFC would have thrown Jones in instead of Gane?
Nah. He made the calculated decision to wait for an easier match-up. He's an absolute sociopath on top of being one of the best ever, but he's goddamned smart about every move he's made in his career. I can't remember a single short notice fight he's had since winning the belt.

I don't think anything about the situation was black and white, unfortunately. Just a whole lot of half-truths from Dana.

Jones ducked.
Ngannou wanted the Jones fight all along but he was unhappy with his contract and thought he could get a better deal elsewhere. Turned out he was right. Like the majority of fans he believed he had acquired the skills to stuff Jones TD's and would knock him out. He also wasn't afraid to take a loss as he already has a couple so it wouldn't be the end of the world.
Jones on the other hand is terrified of losing because remaining undefeated is a big part of his claim as the GOAT. He only committed to HW after Big Frank left. He's there to take advantage of a couple of favorable matchups, harvest the glory, and then ditch the sport before he has to fight Aspinall or Pavlovich.

One guy turned down the highest pay ever to fight the other undefeated fighter.

Just quit MMA. Walked away. Forever!

Pretty binary.

The other guy smashed the interim champ that gave the former champion his hardest fight ever within minutes.

2023-10-09 20_22_36-jones gane - Google Search — Mozilla Firefox Private Browsing.png

But is more fun to say Jones was afraid.

Jones was afraid of Rashad, Chael, Vitor, Machida, Rampage, DC, Gus 2, DC 2, Gane HW and Francis punches really hard with his left fist!!

"Doesnt want dat smoke!" dey say!

Last edited:
[QUOTE="ermac88, post: 172129540] "Doesnt want dat smoke!" dey say! Pretty binary. [/QUOTE]

The point is Pico DUCKED Every heavyweight from the time a decade ago he teased his entry. Then he hid for 3 long years avoiding ALL HWs and not a peep until Francis was no longer in the UFC.

His LHW run, aided by his repeated cheating with PEDs, constant eye pokes in the cage, has no relevance to his cowardice of the HW division.

[QUOTE="ermac88, post: 172129540] "Doesnt want dat smoke!" dey say! Pretty binary.

The point is Pico DUCKED Every heavyweight from the time a decade ago he teased his entry. Then he hid for 3 long years avoiding ALL HWs and not a peep until Francis was no longer in the UFC.

His LHW run, aided by his repeated cheating with PEDs, constant eye pokes in the cage, has no relevance to his cowardice of the HW division.[/QUOTE]
upload_2023-10-9_20-17-53.png

It's pretty damn clear. Jon had plenty of time to sign to fight Francis. He didn't. Francis left because the UFC wouldn't negotiate with their HW champ for a new contract. He got a huge deal elsewhere and Jones came back to feast on the leftovers for an easy path to the title.

For an acceptable amount of pay, both men would have stepped into the cage. But, their demands were not met and here we are.

Jarl

Idk but the biggest ducks came from gsp ducking Anderson and hendricks. He was calling for the super fight with Anderson but honestly didn't want that smoke.

The weirdest right wing rumor is that Jones is some crazy psychopath over multiple allegedly accused rapist in Conor.
What's a right wing rumor? I'm not stuck in the dialectic and don't pay attention to politics so my apologies for the ignorance. I think Jones is a psycho because all of the psychopathic things he's done. But yeah, Conor is a scummy scum no doubt.

Back