So Whom Ducked Whomst?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did Jon Jones duck Ngannou or did Ngannou duck Jones? Very calculated of Jones to call Francis a pussy only after a fight between then could never happen. I'm going with Jon ducking Francis in this situation. Waited for Ngannou to sign elsewhere, came out of the woodwork with a cherry picked opponent for an easy win for the title, and will beat up a mummified Miocic before retiring.

Francis was down for whatever the entire time he fought in the UFC

Jones didn’t even seriously make one step towards the heavyweight division until Francis’ place in the UFC was in question

Jon avoided that division and hyped himself up by talking about it for an entire decade, then picked his time to move up so deliberately and coincidentally that you’d be a fool to not realize what he’s done

Did Jon Jones duck Ngannou or did Ngannou duck Jones? Very calculated of Jones to call Francis a pussy only after a fight between then could never happen. I'm going with Jon ducking Francis in this situation. Waited for Ngannou to sign elsewhere, came out of the woodwork with a cherry picked opponent for an easy win for the title, and will beat up a mummified Miocic before retiring.

Who ducked whom?

Im not sure either guy ducked the other. Francis has always been vocal about wanting to box.
He would have stayed for a Jon Jones payday, no doubt. Jon only came out of the woodwork after Ngannou left.

I blame dana white

Neither ducked the other, fight didn’t happen cause negotiations didn’t work out for both sides.

Now if there is one person to blame more than the other it’s Francis. They both got an offer to fight each other. Jon was good to go and signed while Francis left the ufc. He wasn’t happy with the offer and got a better deal elsewhere.

Ummmm..

One of them was the current champion.

So, it’s irrefutably Jones that ducked. The gutless fuck that he is.

I think they are both walking, talking piles of crap.

But how is this even a question?

I don't believe that either of them necessarily ducked, but if I had to pick it'd be Jones. He blatantly waited until Ngannou was gone to make his move. There are several reasons why that could have been.
I think the UFC shit the bed on that one. They couldn't/wouldn't make it work beyond throwing money around to make it look good.

Francis was down for whatever the entire time he fought in the UFC

Jones didn’t even seriously make one step towards the heavyweight division until Francis’ place in the UFC was in question

Jon avoided that division and hyped himself up by talking about it for an entire decade, then picked his time to move up so deliberately and coincidentally that you’d be a fool to not realize what he’s done
your funny
who tf ducks a guy whos best wins where gane and blaydes
prime nganou lost to aging stipe and blackbeast

look at his resume he look like a bad ass knocking out 40 yr old should be retired fighters like
jds overeem and manymore

loool
dude wont even strike with gane

Jones wanted "Deontay Wilder" money (30 million) to fight Francis, he literally priced himself out of the fight on purpose when Francis wanted to fight him at the time. This was confirmed by Dana. It wasn't till after Francis left that Dana and Jones changed their tunes.

Also, Jones fighting old man Stipe kinda confirms what we're dealing with in Jones.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back