So we're just pretending that Cyborg is built like every other girl?

every time i read a thread

beginning "so are we all just going to ________________",

showing zero ability to think for oneself, and openly admitting
that their opinions and beliefs come from Sherdog consensus,

i know im dealing with a moron.
I think it’s more an observation by ts about the attitudes of the members on this site

I think it’s more an observation by ts about the attitudes of the members on this site

then it would read "are YOU all just pretending"

"are WE all just pretending" is a clarification for instructions or orders from the hive mind-

i.e.- "tell me what to think",
you only read that stuff here and it sounds so dumb.
obviously a mod agreed- its wastelanded.

If Cyborg beats Holm she's certainly legit and my theory on her is obviously wrong. However there's a couple of questions in regards to her ability that need to be answered (level of competition/performance under strict PED testing) BUT if she continues to look as impressive as she has in her career with the UFC's top competitors then I don't see how I could criticize her further and not look foolish.
Yes her PED bust and her physical appearance don't help her case at all but they are testing the shit out of her now like 4 times a month or something crazy if she get busted again then she's a disgrace same as Jones.

Even if she beats Holm, Anderson and who ever she fights later hates will still find something to bitch about, oh she fights 135'ers or PED in the past changed her body now she have an unfair advantage.
Haters will find anything to hate on someone, before the PED busts when Silva and Jones were so dominate everyone bitch about their long arms and leg how is not fair and they should stop being a pussy and move up in weight class.

Yes her PED bust and her physical appearance don't help her case at all but they are testing the shit out of her now like 4 times a month or something crazy if she get busted again then she's a disgrace same as Jones.

Even if she beats Holm, Anderson and who ever she fights later hates will still find something to bitch about, oh she fights 135'ers or PED in the past changed her body now she have an unfair advantage.
Haters will find anything to hate on someone, before the PED busts when Silva and Jones were so dominate everyone bitch about their long arms and leg how is not fair and they should stop being a pussy and move up in weight class.

As it pertains to me I'm glad she's being tested and has had no major hiccups in that area and if she continues her winning ways then she was the real deal all along.
But yes definitely don't hold your breath for haters to disappear no matter what she does.

then it would read "are YOU all just pretending"

"are WE all just pretending" is a clarification for instructions or orders from the hive mind-

i.e.- "tell me what to think",
you only read that stuff here and it sounds so dumb.
obviously a mod agreed- its wastelanded.
You’re thinking way too much into this my dude. Helax

Back