So we're just pretending that Cyborg is built like every other girl?

Who gives a shit? If you wanna see a pretty girls, go watch a beauty pageant. I'm here to see violence.

Cyborg and gadelha must of been heavy users since they were kids. That's why the body's developed a different then other females. Even there voices changed. They are not users anymore tho. They are heavily tested now

129287.jpg
Who's the lady between these 2 fine gentlemen?

So got a question for you

Would you bang Cyborg if that allowed you to bang Gina ?

o_O:eek:
To bang Gina? I'd do it. Suffer for 15 minutes and then you could be with freaking Gina Carano? Sounds like a pretty damn good deal to me.

Cyborg and gadelha must of been heavy users since they were kids. That's why the body's developed a different then other females. Even there voices changed. They are not users anymore tho. They are heavily tested now

Funny thing is a females physique will have little to do with their voice, unless they have used PED's. As a female rowing coach I heard hundreds of different girls speak and appearance never had a correlation with voice type (big girls would sound feminine and some slim beauties would sound like truckers).

Yet every ripped/muscled chick just apparently has a man voice, sure...

Cyborg has been caught red handed on steroids multiple times in the past. Don't know why anyone is surprised.

We're also pretending she's a world beater and completely ignoring the level of competition she's faced.
She can beat every woman in the world in WMMA today so yeah she is a "world beater". Which woman in WMMA she can't beat and is currently ducking ?

every time i read a thread

beginning "so are we all just going to ________________",

showing zero ability to think for oneself, and openly admitting
that their opinions and beliefs come from Sherdog consensus,

i know im dealing with a moron.

She can beat every woman in the world in WMMA today so yeah she is a "world beater". Which woman in WMMA she can't beat and is currently ducking ?

And I can beat anyone in the UFC.

You see anyone can just type sentences and pretend they're facts but that doesn't make them so.
To clear things up I never accused Cyborg of ducking anyone and I believe she would likely lose against Holm, Zingano, Nunes & Shevchenko. Maybe not but I don't she will look quite as impressive when she starts facing top competition. Best wins in her record are Coenen & Carano and both were welll before USADA.

And I can beat anyone in the UFC.

You see anyone can just type sentences and pretend they're facts but that doesn't make them so.
To clear things up I never accused Cyborg of ducking anyone and I believe she would likely lose against Holm, Zingano, Nunes & Shevchenko. Maybe not but I don't she will look quite as impressive when she starts facing top competition. Best wins in her record are Coenen & Carano and both were welll before USADA.
Ok if Cyborg beats Holm then she's a world beater agree ? There a reason Holm is a huge under dog like me most people think Cyborg will win.

Zingano on a two fight losing streak look bad in her last fight because she gassed trying to wrestle the bigger Pena so what she's going to out wrestle Cyborg ? She was offered the Cyborg fight too but she turned it down to fight lower ranked 135'er. Nunes wants none of Cyborg she already stated she knows she can't win, Shev way too small even for 135 thats why she's going to 125 she shouldn't even be in consideration.

Ok if Cyborg beats Holm then she's a world beater agree ? There a reason Holm is a huge under dog like me most people think Cyborg will win.

Zingano on a two fight losing streak look bad in her last fight because she gassed trying to wrestle the bigger Pena so what she's going to out wrestle Cyborg ? She was offered the Cyborg fight too but she turned it down to fight lower ranked 135'er. Nunes wants none of Cyborg she already stated she knows she can't win, Shev way too small even for 135 thats why she's going to 125 she shouldn't even be in consideration.

If Cyborg beats Holm she's certainly legit and my theory on her is obviously wrong. However there's a couple of questions in regards to her ability that need to be answered (level of competition/performance under strict PED testing) BUT if she continues to look as impressive as she has in her career with the UFC's top competitors then I don't see how I could criticize her further and not look foolish.

Back