So we're just pretending that Cyborg is built like every other girl?

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How is this sh*t fair? She's twice the size of any girl she fights, and I'm not talking about height.

Clearly MUCH more masculine / solid build, then ANY other girl in there. Just as XY as she is XX.

cropped_GettyImages-531281796.jpg

640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg_large_huge.jpg

2qxwzo7.jpg

MieshaCris-360x232.jpg

C_qO-XqXcAImaUj.jpg

Nothing personal against her but I'm not seeing how this is equal competition.

Holly is just gonna be another statistic to a girl who's just as much guy, and everyone is gonna write it off as Cyborg being a better fighter.
AHR7rt1.png

Last edited:
giphy.gif

CRISPR Cyborg

As a regular sherdogger I dont really know much about girls except what I read on these forums.

She's recently got marginally more feminine:

ohESPN.png
Wood still.

This thread just made me remember how hot Gina Carano is

Thats old ass pics

Look at her weighins in her latest fights in ufc

Who da fook is pretending?

Literally every thread ever made about her is filled with post about her being a man

She's not even close to be the freakiest or manliest female we have seen in sports. She's smaller than the Williams sisters and gets dwarfed by Gabi Garcia or Valerie Adams. And don't forget about Semenya.

8e34782725b93e327bd77a612aeb2cc3

She's not even close to be the freakiest or manliest female we have seen in sports. She's smaller than the Williams sisters and gets dwarfed by Gabi Garcia or Valerie Adams. And don't forget about Semenya.

8e34782725b93e327bd77a612aeb2cc3

Exactly my point. I dont care about how Semenya looks because I'm not dating her.

But clearly she, and Cyborg have the same condition...kinda chicks, but kinda not.

Back