So was the immigration restrictions really that bad of an idea?

Great, so no more complaining about Citizens United since the courts are your ultimate decision maker. ;)

Good to hear from you. I always appreciate your opinion, but you moved the goal post a bit. Shall we bring up all court cases? Roe-Wade while we are at it?

That's B.J. Penn. How in the name of the Lord did you confuse it with anything Jewish? Also, a Jew can't defend immigration on the basis that Israel is inherently isolated from it's neighbors?

There is a Jewish poster with a similar AV which I confused you for.

A Jew (or anyone) can defend anything they like. I obviously had follow-up questions for you to gauge your consistency which is now moot. Again, my apologies.

We have borders and we don't have to let any non citizen across.

We don't but banning whole countries is unconstitutional.

It goes beyond banning certain people. That is why it is unconstitutional.

Unless this is wartime. Is it?

The Constitution does not apply to foreigners. We don't have to let them in.

But the establishment clause does apply to the federal government. You know, the 1st goddamn amendment. And procedural due process does apply to residents, which were included in Trumps terribly written executive order.

You know this though, because you are a shitty trolling gimmick. And fucking shame on you for using dead kids to troll us with stupid shit that has been addressed, very clearly in this thread.

However! Isnt whats happening in Europe kinda proving that trumps policies arent that bad of an idea?

So with all these 2nd generation terrorists and immigrants rampaging across Europe why is the murder rate there still only 1/4 of that in the US?

22 people were murdered in Manchester 30 hours ago and since then about double the amount of Americans have been murdered in the US by other Americans. Yes the population of the US is about 5x that of the UK but even with those 22 murdered in Manchester, over the course of a the rest of the week the UK murder rate will still be lower than that in the US.

The biggest threat to Americans isn't immigrants or terrorists, it's other Americans.

So with all these 2nd generation terrorists and immigrants rampaging across Europe why is the murder rate there still only 1/4 of that in the US?

22 people were murdered in Manchester 30 hours ago and since then about double the amount of Americans have been murdered in the US by other Americans. Yes the population of the US is about 5x that of the UK but even with those 22 murdered in Manchester, over the course of a the rest of the week the UK murder rate will still be lower than that in the US.

The biggest threat to Americans isn't immigrants or terrorists, it's other Americans.
If you want to start a new topic, make a thread.

You're way too dramatic.

Point it out then.

-You first showed up here claiming to have never watched MMA, but stumbled upon it as a great place to spread the gospel.

-You claim that you are certain all other religions are tools of satan, but are convinced of christianity because jesus helped you find a toy.

-You believe in ever single CT ever promoted by the stupid of the war room
-You are a devout anti-vaxer.
-You are a devout flat earther.
-You fully support pizzagate

-You have claimed in all seriousness that:
-Obama is gay
-Obama is a satanist
-Obama is a muslim terrorist
-Michele Obama is actually a man

-You post constant trolling gifs, but claim not to know "what a twitter is."

-You believe that Beyonce channels literal demons in her performances.

-Etc, et fucking cetera

----------------

It is simply not possible for a human being to be this fucking stupid. You are a gimmick, and everyone knows it. You derail threads, countless threads, and are giddy about it.

You sprinted into the first of these threads to post some stupid partisan hackery about being right about immigration. You've continued your stupid points, despite being soundly addressed, point-by-point for every single objection.

The mods should just erase "trolling" as a reason for an infraction. They clearly don't give a shit.

And for you to use 20+ dead kids as a reason to gloat and continue trolling, makes you a shitty human being.

-You first showed up here claiming to have never watched MMA, but stumbled upon it as a great place to spread the gospel.

-You claim that you are certain all other religions are tools of satan, but are convinced of christianity because jesus helped you find a toy.

-You believe in ever single CT ever promoted by the stupid of the war room
-You are a devout anti-vaxer.
-You are a devout flat earther.
-You fully support pizzagate

-You have claimed in all seriousness that:
-Obama is gay
-Obama is a satanist
-Obama is a muslim terrorist
-Michele Obama is actually a man

-You post constant trolling gifs, but claim not to know "what a twitter is."

-You believe that Beyonce channels literal demons in her performances.

-Etc, et fucking cetera

----------------

It is simply not possible for a human being to be this fucking stupid. You are a gimmick, and everyone knows it. You derail threads, countless threads, and are giddy about it.

You sprinted into the first of these threads to post some stupid partisan hackery about being right about immigration. You've continued your stupid points, despite being soundly addressed, point-by-point for every single objection.

The mods should just erase "trolling" as a reason for an infraction. They clearly don't give a shit.

And for you to use 20+ dead kids as a reason to gloat and continue trolling, makes you a shitty human being.

I'll bet a considerable amount of money that rip is not a gimmick. In fact, if rip admits to being a gimmick, I will personally send him a check and leave the forum forever. The amount is up to him. Book it.

I'll bet a considerable amount of money that rip is not a gimmick. In fact, if rip admits to being a gimmick, I will personally send him a check and leave the forum forever. The amount is up to him. Book it.

Do you dispute any of the things he's claimed in my last post? Do you honestly think another human being could be that dense?

Do you dispute any of the things he's claimed in my last post? Do you honestly think another human being could be that dense?

I can only tell you that I think rip is honest. That doesn't mean that I agree with all of his stances.

I've got bad news for you, bro.

I've got bad news for you, bro.

Dude, I'd gladly pay to discover that I'm wrong. Gladly. It would aid my perspective of the world, it's just that rip is simply not a troll. If he is, I'll pay him, straight up. That's how confident I am.

Dude, I'd gladly pay to discover that I'm wrong. Gladly. It would aid my perspective of the world, it's just that rip is simply not a troll. If he is, I'll pay him, straight up. That's how confident I am.
I've seen him break character, and someone else who posts here has seen him admit he's a troll.

Back